What Do You Give Your Preloader and/or Helper For Christmas?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ok. Make sure you get right over your bottle when peeing as not to miss and get any on the package car floor, gross. Then make sure you let your customer's know that you like peeing in a bottle inside your package car just before you make their delivery.lmao! Only a biker chick or some occupy Wall street person would lack enough class to find a bathroom.
Honey I have more class in my pinkie than you could ever think of having. You're damn right I'm a biker chick and damn proud of it and I would rather associate with bikers than the likes of you any day. When I'm out on a rural rte I do what ever is needed to get my day done and if that means pissing next to a tree or in a bottle then so be it. I am not driving excessive miles back into town just to find a bathroom.

I GOT ONE MORE

Considering the big picture, if you have a good preloader, you should lay out a cash Christmas tip for him/her.

100 bucks might seem like a lot, but it's only 2 bucks a week for their hard work.

I'm sure it's appreciated and your load will likely be even better the following year.

I've already enriched my preloader, since I'm missing peak this year.

Merry Christmas

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Gosh, the most I ever got was 95$, and that was a combo between 3 drivers in a Christmas card. But I really dont care about getting something for free.

Btw, those pee bottles, I'd be weary about those. Not that you use them, just dont leave them in the car. A preloader can see them and get upset and file a grievance on you and be asked to be moved elsewhere. So if you have a good loader, think twice about having them still in the car.

Honey I have more class in my pinkie than you could ever think of having. You're damn right I'm a biker chick and damn proud of it and I would rather associate with bikers than the likes of you any day. When I'm out on a rural rte I do what ever is needed to get my day done and if that means pissing next to a tree or in a bottle then so be it. I am not driving excessive miles back into town just to find a bathroom.
Even if you have to go # 2 ????

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Even if you have to go # 2 ????
It is extremely rare that I have to do that during the day. If the need arises I will do by best to find a bathroom. :happy2:

Just for you Buddy, I've driven commercially for 20 years. I learned a long time ago to use the bathroom whenever I get the chance even if I don't feel the need to. I never know for sure when I will get another chance, especially on the 2 rural rtes that I do regularly. It occurs to me that you must be a citified boy. Never been camping? Have an aversion to the Au Naturale? Mom and dad must not have taught you about the finer things in life.

midwest brown

My driver tells me the businesses where he normally goes, so if I have to I can use it. Even if I don't have to I go anyways. Not that big of a deal. I bust my but for my driver and I load his truck just like he asks. Anything I get in return is a plus!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I only gave my loader 50, I feel cheap. But considering what the others give him....its been a tough year, or I would have given more, he deserves it.

Buddybrown

First of all sweetie, I'm not your honey! Second of all you and your pinkie don't know me and quite frankly I'd be afraid to get anywhere near your pinkie because only GOD knows where it's been. You can piss anywhere you want it's a free country.
Just for you Buddy, I've driven commercially for 20 years. I learned a long time ago to use the bathroom whenever I get the chance even if I don't feel the need to. I never know for sure when I will get another chance, especially on the 2 rural rtes that I do regularly. It occurs to me that you must be a citified boy. Never been camping? Have an aversion to the Au Naturale? Mom and dad must not have taught you about the finer things in life.
You don't have to justify to me why pissing in a bottle is fine for you.---Not that it matters but I've been camping 3 times this year and didn't piss in a bottle once. If Mom and Dad were supposed to teach me the finer things in life like pissing in bottles then I'm glad I missed out. Keep on with your classy ways!!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
First of all sweetie, I'm not your honey! Second of all you and your pinkie don't know me and quite frankly I'd be afraid to get anywhere near your pinkie because only GOD knows where it's been. You can piss anywhere you want it's a free country. You don't have to justify to me why pissing in a bottle is fine for you.---Not that it matters but I've been camping 3 times this year and didn't piss in a bottle once. If Mom and Dad were supposed to teach me the finer things in life like pissing in bottles then I'm glad I missed out. Keep on with your classy ways!!!

Come on out fishing with me someday buddy. If you're not peeing in a bottle or hanging the noodle over the side of the boat when you got to go, you can bet your swimming to shore cause I'm not taking you in!