What do you guys do for extra money outside of preload?

jbg77

I manage a warehouse full time after preload. Preload 420am off at 8am and go straight to fulltime job and work till 5 or 6. for peak i take 2 to 3 days off at fulltime job and deliver packages those days. It works with my fulltime job as its open 7 days a week so i can make up my time of on the weekends.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I manage a warehouse full time after preload. Preload 420am off at 8am and go straight to fulltime job and work till 5 or 6. for peak i take 2 to 3 days off at fulltime job and deliver packages those days. It works with my fulltime job as its open 7 days a week so i can make up my time of on the weekends.

Are you here primarily for the benefits?

jbg77

I set very specific goals when i applied.1 get hired, 2 get hired perm part time, 3 get benefits, 4 drive in under 6 years. Ive accomplished all except full time driver. So to answer your question yes for benefits now but with the hopes of driving full time. I make a decent living between the 2 jobs between benefits and pay but work way more hours than id care to.

Stopher

Restaurant. Pizza places (not chain) are fun to work at and relaxed. That's what I did. After having some piss pants supervisor breathing down your neck all night you wanna take it easy on your second job. Try a pizzeria day shift. Worked for me.

rod

Retired 22 years

You know what they say about all work and no play don't you?

Castillor

I've worked as a bicycle mechanic, sport chalet "expert", and now at jostens making year books. So far this last job has been the best since its seasonal and in the off season I collect partial unemployment. It helps pay the bills and gives me tons of extra time.