What do you love

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The occasional hot woman in yoga pants I get to see jogging.
Even better, pulled up to a house getting like 20 boxes, backed up to the door, this 20 something kid comes out with his shirt off and says we will help...... I looks again , here comes his girlfriend , smoking hot, no bra, tiny shorts and half shirt, that was the best time I ever had delivering a bulk stop........

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Even better, pulled up to a house getting like 20 boxes, backed up to the door, this 20 something kid comes out with his shirt off and says we will help...... I looks again , here comes his girlfriend , smoking hot, no bra, tiny shorts and half shirt, that was the best time I ever had delivering a bulk stop........
What was a bulk stop going to a trailer home for?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I love a couple of things. First is the strategy of the sort. We're small. I don't have designated unloaders, loaders, smalls sorters etc. Sure people have basic positions. But an unloader isn't going to be an unloader all night. They will be in small sort or helping in a trailer. I love that strategy. Figuring out how to most efficiently staff positions to pull on time. It's a freaking blast.

Second would be just the people I work with. I'm fortunate to have an awesome group of employees. Half the time I don't even need to open my mouth. They just do it. They know what I expect of them, and I know what they expect out of me. I've been qualifying on road the last couple of weeks and one night my FT covered for me. He commented "I barely did anything. Every time I was going to ask someone to do something they were already going there to do it, or it was already done." I hit the employee jackpot if you ask me.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
image.jpg
I love this guy !!
Judge Berman !!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I love a couple of things. First is the strategy of the sort. We're small. I don't have designated unloaders, loaders, smalls sorters etc. Sure people have basic positions. But an unloader isn't going to be an unloader all night. They will be in small sort or helping in a trailer. I love that strategy. Figuring out how to most efficiently staff positions to pull on time. It's a freaking blast.

Second would be just the people I work with. I'm fortunate to have an awesome group of employees. Half the time I don't even need to open my mouth. They just do it. They know what I expect of them, and I know what they expect out of me. I've been qualifying on road the last couple of weeks and one night my FT covered for me. He commented "I barely did anything. Every time I was going to ask someone to do something they were already going there to do it, or it was already done." I hit the employee jackpot if you ask me.
you are too modest. that did not happen by accident. you must be a good leader.