what do you make of bigfoot?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Forty6and2, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Forty6and2

Forty6and2 I'm Broken

2. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

I think it's just a couple of good ole boys "messing with sasquatch"

DNA was announced negative this morning.

3. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Obvious fake. I have done a lot of hiking and backpacking in the North Georgia mountains, never saw anything like it. What a coincidence these two guys sell Bigfoot merchandise on the side and hold the press conference in California. DNA evidence was human and opossum? Photo looks like a gorilla costume thrown in a box. I think these two guys found a moonshine still or some high grade weed and dreamed this one up.

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Seems they just want their 15 mins. of fame.

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

What do you make of Bigfoot?

Maybe someone should search Mores "What's cookin'" thread!

6. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

7. Forty6and2

Forty6and2 I'm Broken

haha....rotflmao. you're hillarious.

8. LiL"Comet"

LiL"Comet" New Member

Yes, I'm w/ u want 15 mins or sorry there's couple of them 30 to 45 mins of fame

9. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

10. Forty6and2

Forty6and2 I'm Broken

what a moron!

11. tieguy

tieguy Banned

bummer, Had my VW microbus loaded up with my crack UFO team / strange phenomena team. Was looking forward to stretching a hairy leg or two through the GA mountains.

This one has some originality to it. Took a west coast / rocky mountain phenomena and discovered it on the east cost.

Kind of like finding Nessie in the chesapeake Bay.:happy-very:

12. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

OK, ........................
    but now tonight I saw a Chupacabra, really.................:crazy:
    It was not a fox, it was too tall....
    it kinda looked like a coyote, but it had little hair..........
    it had the nose of a fox, but too tall, and the gait of a coyote but no hair. So what was it? And whatever it had been eating in the road was shredded..............
    I did grab my cell phone for a camera, but it ran away
    It looked like a hairless dog, but not quite.
    Ok I will go get a beer:whiteflag:
    Ps it was early, like 7pm and I had done no drugs or alcohol at that time...:greedy:

13. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I knew this was fake, it was so stupid of these guys. I have been all over the North Georgia Mountains, it is overcrowded at times with hikers and hunters. I was camping on a mountaintop one Fall and a hiker got shot by a hunter on the next part of the trail. There is no way Bigfoot could have not been noticed all this time. A few years ago, there was a massive manhunt for '96 Olympic Park bomber Eric Rudolph up there.

One of these "hunters" is Matt Whitton, a Clayton County policeman who was off work on a medical leave after being shot in the wrist. He and the other guy disappeared along with some money. The police department fired him today over this stunt.