what do you make of bigfoot?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Obvious fake. I have done a lot of hiking and backpacking in the North Georgia mountains, never saw anything like it. What a coincidence these two guys sell Bigfoot merchandise on the side and hold the press conference in California. DNA evidence was human and opossum? Photo looks like a gorilla costume thrown in a box. I think these two guys found a moonshine still or some high grade weed and dreamed this one up.

tieguy

Banned

bummer, Had my VW microbus loaded up with my crack UFO team / strange phenomena team. Was looking forward to stretching a hairy leg or two through the GA mountains.

This one has some originality to it. Took a west coast / rocky mountain phenomena and discovered it on the east cost.

Kind of like finding Nessie in the chesapeake Bay.:happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OK, ........................
but now tonight I saw a Chupacabra, really.................:crazy:
It was not a fox, it was too tall....
it kinda looked like a coyote, but it had little hair..........
it had the nose of a fox, but too tall, and the gait of a coyote but no hair. So what was it? And whatever it had been eating in the road was shredded..............
I did grab my cell phone for a camera, but it ran away
It looked like a hairless dog, but not quite.
Ok I will go get a beer:whiteflag:
Ps it was early, like 7pm and I had done no drugs or alcohol at that time...:greedy:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I knew this was fake, it was so stupid of these guys. I have been all over the North Georgia Mountains, it is overcrowded at times with hikers and hunters. I was camping on a mountaintop one Fall and a hiker got shot by a hunter on the next part of the trail. There is no way Bigfoot could have not been noticed all this time. A few years ago, there was a massive manhunt for '96 Olympic Park bomber Eric Rudolph up there.

One of these "hunters" is Matt Whitton, a Clayton County policeman who was off work on a medical leave after being shot in the wrist. He and the other guy disappeared along with some money. The police department fired him today over this stunt.