What do you say when being asked....

I just transferred here last week. Haven't done that route before. I was lucky to find the center.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
image.jpg
Why are you taking so long to do this route?
Tell them "don't ask me, ask THIS GUY".....

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
do you really say that? you must really like being a target.

No. I did, a few months ago get into a shouting match with one of my Sup's because I used to crush one route, and then I started running it differently. He threatened to fire me for stealing time, at which point I told him to park his butt in the passenger seat and watch me. That did shut him right up.

bbsam

Staff member
No. I did, a few months ago get into a shouting match with one of my Sup's because I used to crush one route, and then I started running it differently. He threatened to fire me for stealing time, at which point I told him to park his butt in the passenger seat and watch me. That did shut him right up.
images

Rash, Mr. Turner. Too Rash.:)

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I just transferred here last week. Haven't done that route before. I was lucky to find the center.

If they were really concerned about production. They shouldn't have sent you out cold on an area. Look at it this way. It's like their make believe production papers. It's turned on us to make us believe it really matters. Guess what. It doesn't. You went out. No accidents. No injury. Maybe cleaned it up? Cold. They need to thank you instead. Sounds like a good day to me

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Standard answer...

You gave me too many stops.
Better yet, say what I used to say. " You did the dispatch, the damage was done long before I came in this morning. You need to look at yourselves in the mirror, not at me." This ushually shut them up.

Grey

If they say something like that I always respond with something about getting service on every apartment and taking them to the office for signatures eats time. Do you want stolen packages or not?