What do you think of the hand truck?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
goofy-jpg.96194
I noticed you didn't call. Failure to WAD. Warning letter.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Change is good but perhaps when a new method comes out, the entire company could be told so that there is consistency and maybe someone out there could actually make a policy and procedure book to tell all of us what the rules are so we could not only learn the "methods" but have accountability company wide.
center manager explained it to me this way. New method comes down to the region. Region makes slight changes. Comes down to the district, slight changes made. Comes down to the division, slight changes made. By the time it reaches the center, completely different or ignored. Ridiculous.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Runner/gunners don't get warning letters unless they really screw up.

It's a fair trade...I gladly take on all the BS and get the warning letters while the RunGunners do all my work long after I punch out!

He hasn't been a yes man as much as I would like lately. Will scare him a bit.

Good luck, maybe you could give my center manager some pointers since theirs are not working. I've been called many things but up until recently, never been called unmanageable.

barnyard

KTM rider
Also don't fold in my mirror

Had my safety ride last week and was gigged because I did not fold in my mirror all day. I pointed out that doing that is an end range motion and that a shoulder surgery negates about 100 mirrors bring struck. Makes no economic or safety sense. Supe said that he had to mark it down and discuss it. I replied that sticking to that nonsense lessened his credibility substantially.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Also don't fold in my mirror

Had my safety ride last week and was gigged because I did not fold in my mirror all day. I pointed out that doing that is an end range motion and that a shoulder surgery negates about 100 mirrors bring struck. Makes no economic or safety sense. Supe said that he had to mark it down and discuss it. I replied that sticking to that nonsense lessened his credibility substantially.

I refuse to fold my mirror in. Even had the center manager following my one day with my OCS. When she asked me why I didn't fold it in the OCS told her "Don't waste your time, he will not fold it in." She asked me why and I told her, "My arm is worth a lot more than your $10 mirror. If my mirror is folded in then I can't see who is coming at me from behind and next thing you know I stick my arm out to fold the mirror out and Boom, gone. Screw that, they can have the mirror, I'll keep my arm." She just shrugged her shoulders and said OK. LOL. The truth is, I'm just lazy and not doing that 150 times per day.