What do you think of the hand truck?

Dr.Brownz

center manager explained it to me this way. New method comes down to the region. Region makes slight changes. Comes down to the district, slight changes made. Comes down to the division, slight changes made. By the time it reaches the center, completely different or ignored. Ridiculous.

When it's a DIAD training from corporate being ignored and or twisted by local management, you loose respect for local management very quickly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wish!

All our bulk heads need a yank when you hit the red button to open properly
That can be adjusted
"bulkhead door sticks, please adjust latch" in DVIR.
I write this up every time I encounter it.

Little things like that make a bigger difference than some people realize. It amazes me what some of these bid route drivers put up with in their cars. I really doubt the key fob happened to break the day I ran your route, how long have you been dealing with that and why?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I'm surprised no one mentioned the worn spring issue. When the springs are fresh, the flap will stay upright when you lay the handcart down and pull the flap up. But once those springs wear out, it always falls down.

Anyway I agree with every single gripe. For the preloaders who put the handcart in the cab and then leave no space to secure it I always let them know to leave it secured and load around it. I can't stand not having it secured and it banging against the bulk head door every time I come to a stop.

Also can't stand flat tires and folks who try to steal it. I marked mine with about 20 stickers all from different businesses on my route so it stands out like a mother. I remember one morning when I discovered it missing. And I remember the satisfaction I felt as I walked the entire line and discovered it 10 cars down. Pulled it out right in front of the driver like 'this is mine, homie!'. Lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm surprised no one mentioned the worn spring issue. When the springs are fresh, the flap will stay upright when you lay the handcart down and pull the flap up. But once those springs wear out, it always falls down.
Gotta love it when you take the last package off and the flap slams down in a quiet office..... YEP I'm done unloading your crap, time to sign.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I sincerely feel bad for some of you guys. Delivering without a handcart would suck lol. Luckily all the cars at our (small) center have them and we even have like 3 spare handcarts. If you need one just let me know and I'll have my center manager ship it right over ;)

Future

Victory Ride
"bulkhead door sticks, please adjust latch" in DVIR.
I write this up every time I encounter it.

Little things like that make a bigger difference than some people realize. It amazes me what some of these bid route drivers put up with in their cars. I really doubt the key fob happened to break the day I ran your route, how long have you been dealing with that and why?
My truck was out of service for a while....kept getting pieces of crap ...while it was in repair ....in was a 5 minute adjustment to the bulk head door ....would ask the mechanic in the AM to fix ...