What Do You Want For Christmas?

over9five

Staff member
I'm talking about YOU. What do you want for yourself? Don't give me any "World Peace" garbage. Don't give me "a yacht" or "a million dollars". What do you honestly want (and expect to get) for Christmas?

I want a home dock for my Sirius radio. I have the Sirius radio that plugs into the car and my tractor, but I want to listen at home too.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Over,

What garbage selfish garbage does AJ want for Christmas?
I want a cure.

What does AJ want but she knows she will not get....?
I want a puppy.

What does AJ feel she deserves?
Tickets to the NFC Championship in Green Bay, WI.
Saints V. Packers

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's under the tree right now......Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist perfume and also Pink Sugar perfume.

World Peace? Eh, not so much!

menotyou

bella amicizia
They are on their way-I designed some Converse sneakers. Double tongues and plaid! Hehehehehe-I had them monogrammed, even.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't want or need anything. The wife and I quit giving each other "token" presents years ago. We save our $$$ to buy what we want when we want it ( sometimes you don't really need it but deserve it ie: new Harley- new camper-new furniture- trips-etc). I can't remember the last time I "had" to Christmas shop for the wife. We spend Christmas with the Grandkids in Texas so we consider that trip our "gift" to each other. Works for me----- and she is the one who suggested this arraingment long before we had Grandkids. I like Christmas shopping for the Grandkids---it gives me a chance to buy all the toys I wished I had when growing up. My daughter keeps reminding me to buy age appropriate toys but I like to sneek a couple in that Grandpa likes (toy rockets-planes- etc).:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are on their way-I designed some Converse sneakers. Double tongues and plaid! Hehehehehe-I had them monogrammed, even.
My daughter is crazy about Vans and designs her own too. An artist friend of hers did a drawing of my daughter and included her Van shoes. I'll send you the pic.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What I wanted for Christmas, and have wanted for many Christmases, we got for a wedding present. Now what I want for Christmas is .......

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
What I wanted for Christmas, and have wanted for many Christmases, we got for a wedding present.Now what I want for Christmas is .......

Ummm, Dilli, you might want to keep all of this toy talk to yourself. This is a family website after all.:surprised:

menotyou

bella amicizia
What I wanted for Christmas, and have wanted for many Christmases, we got for a wedding present.Now what I want for Christmas is .......
I have the Classic model and the Professional. Go for the Pro. 6 quarts 575 watts. My classic is gathering dust. I love KitchenAids!!! I make my own pizza dough all the time!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I also bought the Kitchen aid, I dont use it alot, but I like the way it looks, always wanted one, bought one.
I dont need much. I broke down and bought myself Under armour coz Im sick of freezing my arse off or having so many layers I cant move. So far Im not impressed.
I must be wearing it wrong:angry:
We went to menards and got the molding and lights for our ongoing kitchen project which when its too cold for hubby to be outside, he can achieve something inside. And Ill be one happy girl.

I still need (want) a stainless steel microwave and toaster. Then I am all good.
I think this yr Im going to just enjoy the lights, the food and the atmosphere. My kids buy what they need, or want before I hear of the lastest gadget. My grandkids have way too much. (which Im happy for) And Im not going to stress my self trying to find something else. The latest favorite team jersey, a new winter coat, boring stuff like that is all Im getting them. Ill go to visit, and that will be it. Sometime after the holidays.
Save your money, spend time, its in short supply.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have the Classic model and the Professional. Go for the Pro. 6 quarts 575 watts. My classic is gathering dust. I love KitchenAids!!! I make my own pizza dough all the time!
The Pro 600 is the one that we got for a wedding present. I have a really AWESOME!!!! friend. :happy-very:

gostillerz

I have the exact same mixer, with the meat grinder attachment. I've made kielbasa and hot sausage a few times, and always grind my own hamburger meat now. It's so much better than the stuff at the store.

old levi's

blank space
I don't want anything that is manufactured. I want to step off that truck and leave UPS behind for at least 3 days. I want to go to Midnight Mass and then go home to look at the tree lights in a dark house with Christmas music playing softly. I want a quiet Christmas Day with a wonderful dinner. That's what I want.