What Do You Want For Christmas?

wkmac

And what if that sumbeach malfunctions and heads straight for the bottom. No thanks, I just sit on the beach with a cold one. Well anyway, I'll just sit on the beach.

Since you are a land lubber and we don't want you left out of the extreme fun, we'll get you this instead.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am in K-cup heaven! My son bought me two boxes, my ex mother in law bought me a box and my daughter and what's his name, who will be here later on this morning, will have a couple of boxes for me. I also bought myself a box on Saturday with the $15 DD gift card I received. I bought their Dunkin Decaf and it is the best I have had yet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lilac of May French Soap - French Milled Soap - Bar Soap: Mistral - Luxury French Bath & Body

I order French Soaps off the interet all the time. I especially like the very large ones...(8-12 oz.)
I use the BonSavon site. It translates, good soap.

Check it out...you can shop by origin country, scent, brand, etc. My favorite is mandarin cream. It smells like a creamsicle. I also like almond, sandalwood, and lily of the valley is my month's flower (May)
Check it out....
Bon Savon

Last edited:

Necropostophiliac

For joy, an older thread brought back up.
Seriously for Christmas this year, all I want is a new President, and Senate. Not asking for much am I?
Dancing_skull.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Still waiting. One of my older bros once told me that when you reach a certain age it's like they think the thing tastes bad or something. I think I've reached the age.

Its been said that a good friend is someone who will go to town and get 2 bj"s and then stop over to your house and give you one.

DS

Fenderbender
Where to start? I want a fridge,a new entrance door,a new deck,new windows,an entire repaint indoors,new sod,drain inspection,hardwood floor,new carpeting upstairs,a big coach light,and an i pad for tooner.:greedy:

You know what I don't even want that bj anymore. I want a day to myself where I can sit around scratching my balls drinking beer and watching what I want. I want to eat beef ribs without my wife bitching that that :censored2: is going to kill me. I want to screw around on my phone and sit in the can for as long as I need to and not get asked when I'll be done. I want to eat bacon for breakfast and make a big fire in my fire pit at night. I want to throw cups of gas on it maybe take a piss or two in the back yard and fire my gun a little. Just a day like this would be just great.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know what I don't even want that bj anymore. I want a day to myself where I can sit around scratching my balls drinking beer and watching what I want. I want to eat beef ribs without my wife bitching that that :censored2: is going to kill me. I want to screw around on my phone and sit in the can for as long as I need to and not get asked when I'll be done. I want to eat bacon for breakfast and make a big fire in my fire pit at night. I want to throw cups of gas on it maybe take a piss or two in the back yard and fire my gun a little. Just a day like this would be just great.

That's what Father's Day is for.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Where to start? I want a fridge,a new entrance door,a new deck,new windows,an entire repaint indoors,new sod,drain inspection,hardwood floor,new carpeting upstairs,a big coach light,and an i pad for tooner.:greedy:
The cheapest thing is you buy the paint and get busy!!