What does the OJS code "VX2" mean?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Thanks Upstate! If you have time, could you elaborate on what that is supposed to mean?

You were OJS'd.
Instead of a supervisor sitting next to you all day, they had the computer keep track of every movement, scan, GPS coordinate of truck and diad, amongst other things.
I hope you scanned and stop completed at each door, not in the truck. That makes a big difference.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
You were OJS'd.
Instead of a supervisor sitting next to you all day, they had the computer keep track of every movement, scan, GPS coordinate of truck and diad, amongst other things.
I hope you scanned and stop completed at each door, not in the truck. That makes a big difference.

I never take the Diad out of the truck. Except for signatures. Which is about 15 a day. Otherwise it sits in the truck on the dash. Been that way since we had paper and clip boards

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I never take the Diad out of the truck. Except for signatures. Which is about 15 a day. Otherwise it sits in the truck on the dash. Been that way since we had paper and clip boards
I usually do the same.

But during an OJS, you should stop complete at every residential DR spot and walk every damn driveway you can find and stop complete at the door.
The computer will tell how far the diad is from the truck, which means you walked it. Basic OJS stuff you would do with the supervisor in the jumpseat.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Take the Diad with you, scan the package(s) on the way to the stop, stop-complete at the delivery point.

It's not hard.

upschuck

Should I be scanning in the truck and not completing it until I get back to the truck then? I'm scanning in the truck and stop completing at their front door.

Scan and complete at door is what I was told to get the correct time. I believe that is the methods, as well. I did what BrownArmy does:
Take the Diad with you, scan the package(s) on the way to the stop, stop-complete at the delivery point.
but that goes against methods too.

PeasAndCarrots

Scan and complete at door is what I was told to get the correct time. I believe that is the methods, as well. I did what BrownArmy does:

but that goes against methods too.

Ok was just making sure. You said I screwed myself out of walking distance so I guess you misread my post the first time. Thanks for your input.

rod

Retired 22 years
From what I understand, you just screwed yourself. You lost your walk distances.

You will probably never get it back-----once they get those figures to match their numbers you are screwed. All you will hear is "see-it can be done" and your excuse as to why will fall on deaf ears.

upschuck

You will probably never get it back-----once they get those figures to match their numbers you are screwed.
I heard different things on virtuals, that they average a few days, and others say just one day. Don't really know.

Scan and complete the stop at the door or as close as possible. In the event you get a DFU, the GPS shows where the pkg was delivered. I read somewhere that the diad takes 3 time stamps for each delivery. One when the first package is scanned, one when the signature (or DR location) is entered, and the last one when the stop is completed.