What does the republican party have to do to change its appeal?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you still believing the GOP platform was rejected the country and somehow, the election would have been won by romney had it not been for cheating?

Cmon, clearly, the GOP platform was dismissed and the country moves forward.

Peace

TOS

"Forward" with all the lemmings jumping off the cliff too....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Remind me again just who won the most states ?

The Republicans certainly weren't crying about this in 2000 when Al Gore won the popular vote yet Bush won the Electoral College and gained office.

i notice you fail to mention that our Great President Barrack Obama won both the Popular Vote as well as The Electoral College in the past election

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
luckovich-ed nov 10.jpg
luckovich-ed nov 10.jpg

over9five

Staff member
The Republicans certainly weren't crying about this in 2000 when Al Gore won the popular vote yet Bush won the Electoral College and gained office.

i notice you fail to mention that our Great President Barrack Obama won both the Popular Vote as well as The Electoral College in the past election
50% of the popular vote aint much to brag about...

moreluck

golden ticket member
They always talk about changing the electoral vote to just the popular vote.........every election the subject is brought up.
Now's the time to do it, not during the next election!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The word is "squeaker" and brag all you want, that's all it is......a squeaker!!
50.63 % does not mean a landslide or a mandate!!

804brown

The word is "squeaker" and brag all you want, that's all it is......a squeaker!!
50.63 % does not mean a landslide or a mandate!!

Not a squeaker. 332 to 203 electoral votes is a huge win, though not a landslide. Yes he won 50.6% in his re-election but george jr only won 50.7% in 2004 AND HE CLAIMED A MANDATE AND HE WAS GONNA USE THAT "CAPITAL HE EARNED"!! First thing he did was go after privatizing social security...nice move.

And by the way repubs won 24 states in 2012, dems 26 plus DC!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not a squeaker. 332 to 203 electoral votes is a huge win, though not a landslide. Yes he won 50.6% in his re-election but george jr only won 50.7% in 2004 AND HE CLAIMED A MANDATE AND HE WAS GONNA USE THAT "CAPITAL HE EARNED"!! First thing he did was go after privatizing social security...nice move.

And by the way repubs won 24 states in 2012, dems 26 plus DC!!

The people !! I look at what THE PEOPLE wanted!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

(You need to learn to spell your presidents name, she said in a whisper) :smart:

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I notice you fail to mention that our Great President Barrack Obama won both the Popular Vote as well as The Electoral College in the past election..."

I know who won........I also know he didn't win the popular vote by a landslide like the Dems. act like he did.

The electoral way will be abolished some day.........they should start working on it now. We elect the congress by popular vote. The pres. should be the same.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"I notice you fail to mention that our Great President Barrack Obama won both the Popular Vote as well as The Electoral College in the past election..."

I know who won........I also know he didn't win the popular vote by a landslide like the Dems. act like he did.

The electoral way will be abolished some day.........they should start working on it now. We elect the congress by popular vote. The pres. should be the same.

For some reason the fact that it wasnt a landslide is treated as a victory of sorts by the Republicans. All I can respond to that is close only matters in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades.

moreluck

golden ticket member
For some reason the fact that it wasnt a landslide is treated as a victory of sorts by the Republicans. All I can respond to that is close only matters in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades.

It's because the Harry Reids of the world and the Pelosis think it's a mandate of sorts......far from it!!!