What does this mean?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by LosAngelesRAMS, Jan 31, 2015.

1. LosAngelesRAMS

LosAngelesRAMS New Member

Alright so i've been applying for UPS for a long time. I finally got a call back for my second interview. That was about a month ago. I checked the UPS website and [​IMG]this pops up

I havent gotten a call saying im hired or anything but my position changed from package handler to this. I read about the UPS stock dropping and how they lost money..so does this mean I will get hired? It's impossible to call the HR department they have phone lines that ring forever..

Attached Files:

2. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

That is a package handler. Unless you were supposed to have " special " job handling the DM's package?

3. specter208

specter208 Member

From my experience, this means you should expect to receive a call soon. Or go to the center and try to speak with the hiring manager.

4. LosAngelesRAMS

Oh okay I see. It's been like that for about two weeks just wondering what's going on. Does this mean I will get hired or they're still deciding?

5. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Do you want to rip the Rams from St. Louis??

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Derail Derail x 1
    • List
  6. jbg77

jbg77 Active Member

Did u finish the 2nd part of the app?

7. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

You should check with the chicks at the UPS facebook page. They love to take care of these kind of questions.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Don't hold your breath, you will pass out

9. LosAngelesRAMS

Something really clicked in my head after reading the replies thank you gentlemen have a wonderful seahawks championship