What Does Your Manager Talk About Most?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mine likes to talk about God and Jesus every chance he gets.

Mine wonders why God gave him a 2-inch weenis. Actually, there are a lot of "God Squad" types in Express management. Being a good Christian means being a good employee, so they'll take more than their fair share of fecal matter before quitting.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I don't know what my manager says.

I haven't listened to him for years.

Themepic-Startsite.jpg

bacha29

Keep one thing in mind. There are people of faith and then there people of religion. People of faith can think for themselves. People of religion want somebody to do that for them.

SmithBarney

Don't know ours just hide in the offices on conference calls.. then come out and try to shake hands and kiss babies during the sort... "sorry kinda busy here, the belt is jammed today!"

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
whatever corporate makes him talk about, what flavor of the day. This new one talks low and not very clear and is drowned out by the warehouse noise.Hes just another yes man

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We must have different definitions of religious. A true Christian works on the inward, a religious Christian is about the external, making him look perfect and pious.
That's an interesting implied definition of religious so yes we must have different definitions of religious.
Perhaps Spiritual versus Superficial would be more explanative adjectives.
Seems a matter of semantics as we apparently have the same process of of differentiating the true spiritual person that seeks and finds God within themselves from those that do not.
However, the works of man, while in our human form on this planet, are celebrated in many Religions.

Serf

Mine could not find the long term parking lot at the airport for his vacation to Punta Cana, so he just put in the regular lot for 6 days. 350$ :laugh:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We must have different definitions of religious. A true Christian works on the inward, a religious Christian is about the external, making him look perfect and pious.

So a true Christian hides it? That's not what the Bible says.

upschuck

So a true Christian hides it? That's not what the Bible says.
No, he focuses on the inward, which expresses itself outwardly. It is not self righteous, condescending, holier than thou, etc, in any way, shape, or form, and those that think that, are not anything anyone would want to become, and are not showing the love of God.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No, he focuses on the inward, which expresses itself outwardly. It is not self righteous, condescending, holier than thou, etc, in any way, shape, or form, and those that think that, are not anything anyone would want to become, and are not showing the love of God.

The Bible instructs Christians to actively profess their faith in word and in deed and to actively spread the gospel.

bacha29

Guys, here's the great thing about biblical scripture. You can use any part of it you want to support and reinforce any point of view you want.

Guys, here's the great thing about biblical scripture. You can use any part of it you want to support and reinforce any point of view you want.

Eye for an eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/paste:font]
Wikipedia › wiki › Eye_for_an_eye

Feedback
About this result

Eye for an eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Eye_for_an_eye
Mobile-friendly - "An eye for an eye", or the law of retaliation, is the principle that a person who has injured another person is to be penalized to a similar degree, or in softer interpretations, the victim receives the [estimated] value of the injury in compensation.
Definition and methods - ‎Antecedents - ‎In religion- ‎Notable dissenters

"An eye for an eye", or the law of retaliation, is the principle that a person who has injured another person is to be penalized to a similar degree, or in softer interpretations, the victim receives ...Wikipedia

Feedback

Matthew 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'
Bible Hub › matthew
Mobile-friendly - "You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.'
Matthew 5:39 - ‎Matthew 5:37- ‎Matthew 5:38 Commentaries - ‎Matthew 5:38 NIV
Exodus 21:24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, - Bible Hub
Bible Hub › exodus
Mobile-friendly - an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot, English Standard Version eye for eye, tooth for ...
Eye for an Eye (1996) - IMDb
IMDb › title
Rating: 6.1/10 - ‎9,656 votes
Mobile-friendly - Eye for an Eye -- A public relations executive joins a support group after herEye for an Eye -- Karen McCann's (Sally ...
Full Cast & Crew - ‎User reviews- ‎Memorable quotes - ‎Plot Summary

See results about
upload_2016-6-2_19-55-9.jpeg
Eye for an Eye (1996 film)
Release date: January 12, 1996 (USA)
Director: John Schlesinger

'Eye For An Eye' Shows Donald Trump Needs The Gospel - The Federalist
thefederalist.com › 2016/04/15 › eye-for...
Mobile-friendly - Apr 15, 2016 - And 'an eye for an eye,' you can almost say that. It's not a particularly nice thing, but you know when ...
What does the Bible mean by "an eye for an eye"? - GotQuestions.org Home
www.gotquestions.org › eye-for-an-eye
Mobile-friendly - ... by 'an eye for an eye'? Is the 'eye for an eye' principle supposed to be the basis for a system of judicial punishment?
Trump's favorite Bible verse: 'Eye for an eye' - POLITICO
Politico › blogs › 2016/04 › trump-favor...
Mobile-friendly - Apr 14, 2016 - Donald Trump's favorite Bible verse involves an 'eye for an eye,' he said Thursday.
Matthew 5:38-48 - Eye for Eye - “You have heard that it - Bible Gateway
BibleGateway.com › passage
Mobile-friendly - Eye for Eye - “You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person ...
Eye for an eye: The Bible's role in revenge attacks – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com ...
CNN.com › blogs › religion › 2014/07/08
Mobile-friendly - Jul 8, 2014 - The concept of “eye for an eye” isn't really representative of some primitive state of humanity—it's ...
Hammurabi's Code: An Eye for an Eye [ushistory.org]
USHistory.org › civ
"An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." This phrase, along with the idea of written laws, goes back to ancient ...

Related searches
eye for an eye movie

eye for an eye bible

eye for an eye meaning

eye for an eye quote

eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

eye for an eye movie cast

eye for an eye death penalty

eye for an eye tv show

Next
Learn more about mobile-friendly pages

Terms
upload_2016-6-2_19-55-8.jpeg
upload_2016-6-2_19-55-9.png

bacha29

Civilizations have spent the last 8000 years destroying each other over the question of whose God is the true God and who loves him more.