What ever happened to Dannyboy?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OUCH! Sorry about that, don't get mad it makes you grit your teeth.
LOL It actually happened yesterday while I was eating lunch. I tried to get some help but there wasn't anybody in the office to answer the ODS's and I didn't feel like listening to the BS lies from mgt so I just finished out my day. Won't be going to work tomorrow either.

LOL It actually happened yesterday while I was eating lunch. I tried to get some help but there wasn't anybody in the office to answer the ODS's and I didn't feel like listening to the BS lies from mgt so I just finished out my day. Won't be going to work tomorrow either.
Can't work when your high on pain killers, now can ya?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Can't work when your high on pain killers, now can ya?
NOPE! And if the endodontists wants to do a root canal, I can't get it done until next Tues. Hmmmmmmm, as much as I don't like going to the dentist I'm kinda rooting(hehehe) for a root canal.:happy-very:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
NOPE! And if the endodontists wants to do a root canal, I can't get it done until next Tues. Hmmmmmmm, as much as I don't like going to the dentist I'm kinda rooting(hehehe) for a root canal.:happy-very:

I had a root canal and a crown made while on vacation last week. The stinking temporary crown came off yesterday and that dental adhesive stuff they sell in the drugstore doesn't work. So I have to lose a day's pay or burn another option day so I can get it fixed. Time to change dentists after this is done.

Dannyboy is still around, I noticed he was online the other day. He just hasn't posted in a little while.

DS

Fenderbender
I had a root canal and a crown made while on vacation last week. The stinking temporary crown came off yesterday and that dental adhesive stuff they sell in the drugstore doesn't work. So I have to lose a day's pay or burn another option day so I can get it fixed. Time to change dentists after this is done.

Dannyboy is still around, I noticed he was online the other day. He just hasn't posted in a little while.
Scratch those temporary crowns always come off,thats why they are temporary.It usually takes less than a week to make a crown,just don't chew on that side and let your dentist know.

You guys are something else. I ask a simple question about Dannyboy and now were talking about cracked teeth and root canals not to mention crowns. Didn't know how quick a thread could be highjacked or, is it just me and I actually started a thread on the Dental Cafe.:wink2:

You guys are something else. I ask a simple question about Dannyboy and now were talking about cracked teeth and root canals not to mention crowns. Didn't know how quick a thread could be highjacked or, is it just me and I actually started a thread on the Dental Cafe.:wink2:
What's the big deal? Nearly every thread is hijacked in one manner or another.
Anyone that had input concerning DannyBoy not being around lately has been free to drop a line.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Sorry about not being here much. Not had much time. When you have to line up the business, collect the money and actually do the work, there are never enough hours in the day. Couple that with Obama's gift to me of an IRS visit, I have been covered over.

Currently in Charlotte off Providence Road on a project. And the internet service at the hotel is at best spotty.

So you all keep on working hard!

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm soooo happy that you are happy. Forgive me, I'm on drugs today. I have a cracked tooth and it HURTS!
You mean, HURTHS, right?

Scratch those temporary crowns always come off,thats why they are temporary.It usually takes less than a week to make a crown,just don't chew on that side and let your dentist know.
I have a temporary on my front tooth, but it's held in place by my braces. When I first got this crown, I was talking to a girl and it suddenly flew out of my mouth, ricocheting across the floor.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
​I received an email from Danny this morning.

Mornin all

Sorry for the mass mailing, but there is too much to do, and not enough hours

LAst night, and I saw it coming as I rolled in at 9PM, we got hit by a storm. While the damage to the house was not too bad, the business really took a hit

As you can see by the photos, the fish sales area is totally demolished, with severe damage to the other sales areas as well. In the one photo, you can see where the greenhouse used to start, but is gone. In another photo, there is a lone 2x4 that protected the aquariums, and is holding up the whole top of the greenhouse. Without it landing exactly like it did, all the fish in the tanks would have been lost.
Today, we are in life preservation mode, as we have in excess of $30,000 worth of fish. We have to somehow resupply them with life support.

So most projects have to be put on hold until I can save the fish.

As a side note, thanks Farm Bureau. I knew I could count on you to find a loophole.

Keep us in your prayers

d

Greenhouse 1.jpgThis is only 1 photo of the 6 he sent. There is a lot of damage.
Greenhouse 1.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whoa, that sucks! I remember on the news they were talking about Tenn. Danny seems like a really hard worker and loved that fish business. I hope he's able to recover from this setback. Good luck Danny. I'll hold up on the e-mails to you.......More

menotyou

bella amicizia
Dilli, please tell Danny I wish him well. I miss his interaction. I hope all goes well with saving the fish. Being up here on Lake Ontario/St, Lawrence River, I realize how valuable that can be.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A tough blow to recover from. 45 feet of his greenhouse folded over the top of the other 55 feet with the fish exposed to the elements.
He has a strong personality and will and he will overcome.