What ever happened to???

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've noticed that BC'ers come and go, and that's to be expected. What ever happened to those BC'ers that left a mark on the BC? Here are some, to name a few.

LiL Comet
backinbrown
Dis-organized Labor
DownsizedUPS'er
MechanicForBrown
MechanicForBrown'sWife
Ms Spoken
Paid-over-in-Maine
UPSNewbie
haydendavid380
evilleace
drewed

rod

Retired 22 years
BC can be a cruel place at times. I think some of those mentioned just got tired of dealing with the very few on here that believe that they own BC and that their opinions are the only correct answer to every question. Thick skin and a sense of humor is the name of the game if you want to survive in this old world. It's either that or put everyone that gets your dander up on your ignor list.

kenmei---where are you buddy?

29th Christmas

ROD, very well stated. I know I get frustrated with the 'smart' comments that start rabbit trails on a thread. I used to visit 5 times a week, now it's 5 times a month.

D

Dis-organized Labor

There was a guy on the 2727 thread that had multiple SN's. I think it was SKYKINGBIRDMAN.
He seemed pretty cool.
I think he is still here as Cheryl or maybe UPSOCKS. I can't tell, but I see similar posts from the two:funny:

over9five

Staff member
There was a guy on the 2727 thread that had multiple SN's. I think it was SKYKINGBIRDMAN.
He seemed pretty cool.
I think he is still here as Cheryl or maybe UPSOCKS. I can't tell, but I see similar posts from the two:funny:
DOL, you're back! Where ya been? There were rumors that you got stugged, like me.