What ever happened to???

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Has anyone heard anything from Dizzee ??? I don't remember seeing a post from him in awhile. :dissapointed:

I finally succeeded in making him disappear with a well spoken "Hocus Pocus, Out of Focus" spell.

Taken from the elephant tale thread:(written by yours truly)

My spell was cast
successful at last
am I at my ultimate end
Dizzee was banished
He has vanished
no more with him will I fend

No, and I have sent him an email too. No response.

Not dead yet.

rocket man

I've noticed that BC'ers come and go, and that's to be expected. What ever happened to those BC'ers that left a mark on the BC? Here are some, to name a few.

LiL Comet
backinbrown
Dis-organized Labor
DownsizedUPS'er
MechanicForBrown
MechanicForBrown'sWife
Ms Spoken
Paid-over-in-Maine
UPSNewbie
haydendavid380
evilleace
drewed

THE NEW site su stinks almost fu up ooooooooooooooo

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm not going anywhere. I don't care if you all put me on your ignore lists. I will still hang around and talk to myself. :happy2:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
MFB no longer works for UPS (his decision). I suspect we'll hear from him again someday!
Thanks for the clarification Over9five. And you will hear from me time to time.

I've noticed that BC'ers come and go, and that's to be expected. What ever happened to those BC'ers that left a mark on the BC? Here are some, to name a few.
I left a mark? and the Mrs? I think we just left our honest opinions and kept an open mind! By the way, I do come on periodically and just glance at all the commotion. Since I left the company I've been uncomfortable leaving posts about things. I don't want to feel fake! I am now a MechanicForMyself and Not a MechanicForBrown.

I'ma gonna makea an offer you can'ta refuse! Yousa gonna be swimmin' wit da fishies if a youah don't beah careful.
Big B, you still make me laugh and smile with your comedy! keep it up, oh and hot lips says hi! :happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thanks for the clarification Over9five. And you will hear from me time to time.

I left a mark? and the Mrs? I think we just left our honest opinions and kept an open mind! By the way, I do come on periodically and just glance at all the commotion. Since I left the company I've been uncomfortable leaving posts about things. I don't want to feel fake! I am now a MechanicForMyself and Not a MechanicForBrown.

Big B, you still make me laugh and smile with your comedy! keep it up, oh and hot lips says hi! :happy2:
Okay, we need some news. You left because? You're now working where? You and the Mrs are? Most importantly, How's the kid?

rushfan

Whatever happened to.......Me.......16 years later still at the same employer. Absolutely hate my job. I'm stuck here, with nothing better to do. The whole place sucks. My attitude is great, while all the others' attitudes suck. I didn't choose to work here, I'm forced to sit on my ass for 10 hours a day and drive a big truck. I quit.......for at least 10 hours.