What ever happened to???

fxdwg

Long Time Member
What about RippleX482?
He was such a "fast laner" and so articulate.
He's probably in ATL making strategic decisions and on the Board of Apple and Intel when he's not golfing in Palm Springs with Tiger and his posse

Big Babooba

Thanks for the clarification Over9five. And you will hear from me time to time.

I've noticed that BC'ers come and go, and that's to be expected. What ever happened to those BC'ers that left a mark on the BC? Here are some, to name a few.
I left a mark? and the Mrs? I think we just left our honest opinions and kept an open mind! By the way, I do come on periodically and just glance at all the commotion. Since I left the company I've been uncomfortable leaving posts about things. I don't want to feel fake! I am now a MechanicForMyself and Not a MechanicForBrown.

Big B, you still make me laugh and smile with your comedy! keep it up, oh and hot lips says hi! :happy2:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh HHHHHHHHHHHHOTTTTTTTLLLLLLIPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Whatever happened to.......Me.......16 years later still at the same employer. Absolutely hate my job. I'm stuck here, with nothing better to do. The whole place sucks. My attitude is great, while all the others' attitudes suck. I didn't choose to work here, I'm forced to sit on my ass for 10 hours a day and drive a big truck. I quit.......for at least 10 hours.

No one makes you walk thru those doors everyday.

trickpony1

Aspenleaf

She may have succumbed to reason and logic and realized that she could prosper and flourish in a work environment other than being a puppet for this company.

I offered the expression, "....don't cast your pearls before swine".
She apparently grasped the concept and meaning and decided she didn't need to pay back this comapny who helped her through school.

I could say, "....I may be wrong", but it doesn't appear so.

DS

Fenderbender
She may have succumbed to reason and logic and realized that she could prosper and flourish in a work environment other than being a puppet for this company.

I offered the expression, "....don't cast your pearls before swine".
She apparently grasped the concept and meaning and decided she didn't need to pay back this comapny who helped her through school.

I could say, "....I may be wrong", but it doesn't appear so.
No you were right.now you have set the precedent, we are all just frikkin puppets