What exactly is the hold up on the contract and why?

Cementups

Box Monkey
First of all there are changes in the Ohio Rider. Secondly it's Medical Mutual of Ohio.
Finding out isn't worth voting yes??? So don't waste time going on myteamcare.org just listen to some negative people with an agenda. Good move. I hope you realize the error of your ways.

I love this. I couldn't tell you how many people told me to "vote no" here and when I asked why they would say, "because so-and-so told me to." So you didn't read the proposal? "Nope, but so-and-so told me to." Idiots.

Island

the southerners here voted yes overwhelmingly because of the 9.5 language for drivers, who are all horribly harassed with overtime. everyone else in the southern got :censored2:'d. the constant mailings from the union about how we should be happy with the "significant raise" offered in the new master are a little bit offensive. there have been no new ft jobs created here, we have a huge number of pt employees approaching 20 years of seniority and their only option to move up is into other pt jobs, and no one wants to be a pt driver because those people get shafted worse than the ft drivers do here. a lot of us got together to vote no but all the sleepless drivers outnumbered us. I'll admit that their problems are legit but they shouldn't have bought hoffa's propaganda so fast, I'm rather proud of the locals who are still fighting.