What happened to 12 hour days????

dqs95124

It's not even peak. And when you run out hours to drive on Friday. They can send you back out as a helper. I want double time over 12 hours

dqs95124

I can do 12 no problem. The 14 hr punch to punch. It wears you down. And my 8 hr request the past 3 times denied. I filed but??i haven't seen it this bad. Since 14 years ago during the dot com boom

dqs95124

Feels like it. Since Labor Day. 60 hr weeks. Now going into peak really bad. We have to get our pick up volume in by 830pm, or off load it into a truck and keep on trucking.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Feels like it. Since Labor Day. 60 hr weeks. Now going into peak really bad. We have to get our pick up volume in by 830pm, or off load it into a truck and keep on trucking.

I ods the center if I'm not going to be in by 9pm ,not my problem I have a donkey dispatch. Come get my pickups.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Loading 200+ then having to unload it to another truck at 8pm sucks. Why don't they have twilight later?? Say 930?
Two reasons, they need to get the trailers out so the trucks can make it to hubs in time to sort and get the drivers out, the late nights travel through the system and effect the "internal customer". Second reason, much like the first, air has to make it the other side of the US, west coast guys have to be in earlier with their air to make commits on the East coast, East coast guys got more leeway since it's going the other way.

Future

Victory Ride
dont_believe.jpg
9 pm? If I am out that late they send a search party to try and find me.