What happened to UPSSocks and Johnny Union?

tieguy

Banned
Maybe the difference is we don't attack the people making the post instead we argue the facts and validity of the post. Something management seems to do, when they know they have no argument they simply attack the arguing party

that won't work in this case I had the guy on ignore. the only way I saw his post was when it was quoted. Nice try though.

tieguy

Banned
I guess it was lost in the many reported by tie ... there are so many. :wink2:

I dont think I've reported that many but I do remeber cheryl asking us to report anything we see that violates TOS since you folks cant see everything that goes on.

the post was deleted by scratch. No penalty against the poster though it was easily the most vulger thing I've ever seen here. Now if its the new mentality here where we are going to allow such a wild west mentality then I can certainly learn to adapt. but you then put socks on moderation. I've never seen socks post anything anywhere near as offensive as what was posted by the fdx driver.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
it was deleted by scratch. No penalty against the poster though it was easily the most vulger thing I've ever seen here. Now if its the new mentality here where we are going to allow such a wild west mentality then I can certainly learn to adapt. but you then put socks on moderation. I've never seen socks post anything anywhere near as offensive as what was posted by the fdx driver.

I'm a little lost here ... I thought you were complaining that the vulgar post was not moderated and you are now saying it was deleted.

fdx driver was a one-time event where SOCKS was warned and moderated several, no make that many, times until he pushed Cheryl up against the proverbial wall.
I'm sure if fdx driver had continued to post vulgar pictures after several warnings, he would have been put in moderation queue as well ... in fact, I think he has been put in the moderation queue. If not him then another of the "fed ex" names were.

tieguy

Banned
I'm a little lost here ... I thought you were complaining that the vulgar post was not moderated and you are now saying it was deleted.

fdx driver was a one-time event where SOCKS was warned and moderated several, no make that many, times until he pushed Cheryl up against the proverbial wall.
I'm sure if fdx driver had continued to post vulgar pictures after several warnings, he would have been put in moderation queue as well ... in fact, I think he has been put in the moderation queue. If not him then another of the "fed ex" names were.

I can see why the company has you working on the propaganda site. Funny how your memory suddently got better. the comment the fdx driver made was waaay worse then anything socks ever did. He then bragged about it afterwards. He should have been banned from the site for it.

At least you gave me a spun response. when It happened I pm'd tony and then asked him about it in the chat feature and still could not get an answer.

tieguy

Banned
hang in there socks. This site has to make a decision whether they are going to allow management posters here that do more then suck up to the union guys.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I can see why the company has you working on the propaganda site. Funny how your memory suddently got better. the comment the fdx driver made was waaay worse then anything socks ever did. He then bragged about it afterwards. He should have been banned from the site for it.

At least you gave me a spun response. when It happened I pm'd tony and then asked him about it in the chat feature and still could not get an answer.

I'm unaware of any PM regarding anything fdx driver said, perhaps you can forward a copy to me...I do recall you asking me about something in chat many months ago but I do not recall the subject matter...

Tie, you are not privy to how or why we handle different situations on here nor should you be. Socks was handled the way we would've handled anyone doing what he did no matter their status of being a management person, driver, customer or whom ever...

Tony

UPSSOCKS

I'm unaware of any PM regarding anything fdx driver said, perhaps you can forward a copy to me...I do recall you asking me about something in chat many months ago but I do not recall the subject matter...

Tie, you are not privy to how or why we handle different situations on here nor should you be. Socks was handled the way we would've handled anyone doing what he did no matter their status of being a management person, driver, customer or whom ever...

Tony

I don't know if I agree. Everybody wants to take a shot at the boss, what you guys did to me was your shot. I am sure it felt good. However this website is not a level playing field. I'm ok with that. Life isn't a level playing field either. All my aggressions created on Brown Cafe get taken out on someone, somewhere. I try to find someone with a similar personality as the poster that upset me.

tieguy

Banned

Tony

Its your house and your decision to do as you want.

I don't know if I agree. Everybody wants to take a shot at the boss, what you guys did to me was your shot. I am sure it felt good. However this website is not a level playing field. I'm ok with that. Life isn't a level playing field either. All my aggressions created on Brown Cafe get taken out on someone, somewhere. I try to find someone with a similar personality as the poster that upset me.
If this makes you feel better about yourself then maybe it's what you should do. Someday maybe you will figure out how to be a happy person I'm praying for you brother.