What happened to UPSSocks and Johnny Union?

P

pickup

I have not been reading post for the last couple of weeks and when I was checking up, I was looking for the clash of the Titans - UPSSocks and Johnny Union.
Did they get banished?

What happened is that JohnnyUnion(sigh!!) and Upssocks "accidentally" bumped into each other in a bar . Even though upssocks ended up on the floor and johnnyunion with nary a scratch, the "accidental" contact between the two bodies that had opposite polarities caused a massive explosion (very similar to what would happen if matter and anti matter collided). The end result : their bodies were destroyed but their spirits live on. When there is enough anti management hatred , JohnnyUnion is able to coalesce enough matter particles of hatred and is able to type his posts, a similar opportunity occurs for UPSsockswhen there is enough anti union sentiment being posted.

You might say, we , with our posts, help Johnnyunion and upssocks to live again.

Returntosender

I don't know if I agree. Everybody wants to take a shot at the boss, what you guys did to me was your shot. I am sure it felt good. However this website is not a level playing field. I'm ok with that. Life isn't a level playing field either. All my aggressions created on Brown Cafe get taken out on someone, somewhere. I try to find someone with a similar personality as the poster that upset me.

You are very disturbed individual. You get all upset becuase of what's posted on Browncafe. Then you want to take it out on someone, who has a similar personality as the poster on Browncafe.
Sometimes in life you just have to let things go if not you're going to go crazy.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
If this makes you feel better about yourself then maybe it's what you should do. Someday maybe you will figure out how to be a happy person I'm praying for you brother.

Chill Bro.... We're Connected to SOCKS.......He's in your backyard!!! 407 is in the Chicago area, correct?

UPSSOCKS

Chill Bro.... We're Connected to SOCKS.......He's in your backyard!!! 407 is in the Chicago area, correct?

You don't know about 407?? A guy once told me that Cleveland's two biggest jokes were local 407 and the Browns. I will PM the details of what their BA's let management get away with a while back. It was talked about all over the states. Anyhow I hear the Girl Scouts in Ohio have more of a backbone than 407.......

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
For the record... Johnny Union voted for me to be a moderator... He finally realized who was superior...

JohnnyUnion has always been a great believer in the Peter Principle which states that a person rises, sooner or later, to the level of his inefficiency. As a poster, you have already done that, I wanted to see what would happen if you were elevated to one level beyond your inefficiency. My guess is that you would have been overwhelmed and exposed as the fraud you are, just as you are at your current job at ups.

johnnyunion

JohnnyUnion always sheds a tear when he hears dis song!

[video=youtube;u0JdZd3Cpjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JdZd3Cpjc[/video]

Look for the union label
When you are buying a coat, dress or blouse.
Remember somewhere our union's sewing
our wages going to feed the kids and run the house,
We work hard but who's complaining.
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way.
So, always look for the union label,
it says we're able
to make it in the U.S.A.

iowa boy

JohnnyUnion has always been a great believer in the Peter Principle which states that a person rises, sooner or later, to the level of his inefficiency. As a poster, you have already done that, I wanted to see what would happen if you were elevated to one level beyond your inefficiency. My guess is that you would have been overwhelmed and exposed as the fraud you are, just as you are at your current job at ups.

johnny,

Socks was already overwhelmed when he got put into time-out by the mods for not wanting to play nice with others on the playground. He resorted to personal attacks against others on here when he couldn't handle the pressure to be nice. He is funny in the respect that he just can't stay away from here. He said on another thread that he was leaving, never to return, but alas, he is back for more fun.

Can't wait to see how this plays out now.

johnnyunion

For the record... Johnny Union voted for me to be a moderator... He finally realized who was superior...

Maybe I am still not sure who is superior, they caught you and put you in a cage for awhile and finally on a very short leash. While I, JOHNNYUNION, run the plains of browncafe free of any restraints. So tell me, sir, who is the superior? Be sure to send your answer now so I can read it in a day or so.

:dissapointed:I
johnny,

Socks was already overwhelmed when he got put into time-out by the mods for not wanting to play nice with others on the playground. He resorted to personal attacks against others on here when he couldn't handle the pressure to be nice. He is funny in the respect that he just can't stay away from here. He said on another thread that he was leaving, never to return, but alas, he is back for more fun.

Can't wait to see how this plays out now.
I think that when you say you will never be heard from again and this lasts only a couple days this show his true character.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Hey....

I like and "respect" SOCKS, but he is not participating in the game to get him back into BC............I am not giving up on him yet.........Never give up on Your People.....C

Come around SOCKS!!!!!!

iowa boy

Hey....

I like and "respect" SOCKS, but he is not participating in the game to get him back into BC............I am not giving up on him yet.........Never give up on Your People.....C

Come around SOCKS!!!!!!

fx,

You have every right to like and 'respect' Socks, no one on here can take that away from you. You stand for what you believe in and thats a good thing. But when he chooses to not play by the rules and takes things to a personal level, its hard for me to respect him. You know the game just like I do; respect is earned, not automatically given.

I could actually grow to like the guy, (or gal), but he or she needs to act like an adult and not like a spoiled little brat that doesn't get their way.

tieguy

Banned
fx,

You have every right to like and 'respect' Socks, no one on here can take that away from you. You stand for what you believe in and thats a good thing. But when he chooses to not play by the rules and takes things to a personal level, its hard for me to respect him. You know the game just like I do; respect is earned, not automatically given.

I could actually grow to like the guy, (or gal), but he or she needs to act like an adult and not like a spoiled little brat that doesn't get their way.

All that sounds good. I would feel better about what you say if you actually chose to tell us you lost respect for a johnny union type here when they make their posts. For some reason that never seems to happen.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
All that sounds good. I would feel better about what you say if you actually chose to tell us you lost respect for a johnny union type here when they make their posts. For some reason that never seems to happen.

Because we don't attack the poster, just the post. With a sound argument or rebuttal not mud slinging!!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
fx,

Good point. My point is that we are all just anonymous Posters. How we portray ourselves is up to us and us alone. The Mods/Cheryl/Members have no right to decide who is appropriate and who is not. There are TOS that diredct how we "say" things. SOCKS did not violate those TOS as often as alleged. That's my opinion

tieguy

Banned
Because we don't attack the poster, just the post. With a sound argument or rebuttal not mud slinging!!

what we are you speaking for?

Iowa boy just made a public statement that he has lost respect for socks for the above named reasons.

I'm waiting for one of you guys to publicly say they have lost respect for a johnny union type for the same reasons.
for some reason I never see that post made by you guys?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Good point. My point is that we are all just anonymous Posters. How we portray ourselves is up to us and us alone. The Mods/Cheryl/Members have no right to decide who is appropriate and who is not. There are TOS that diredct how we "say" things. SOCKS did not violate those TOS as often as alleged. That's my opinion

And you would be wrong. Cheryl/Tony, and the mods have every right to decide who and or what is appropriate. The members have every right to voice their opinions just like you just did. You just said, Socks did not violate TOS as often as alleged.". You just agreed that he did violate TOS.

My personal opinion is he violated TOS with nearly every post he posted but that's just my personal opinion.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
what we are you speaking for?

Iowa boy just made a public statement that he has lost respect for socks for the above named reasons.

I'm waiting for one of you guys to publicly say they have lost respect for a johnny union type for the same reasons.
for some reason I never see that post made by you guys?

Tie, if I see a post from JohnnyUnion that causes me to loses respect for him I will personally send you a PM saying so and publicly say as much too.