What happens to management when we file grievances?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
In my building the drivers all stick a corner of a delivery notice over the lens of the camera on the back up monitor. UPS won't catch me picking my nose on company time.
That is wise!
How about all the other cameras ... they hang from the ceiling.
Many times in a clear bubble you never notice.

PT Car Washer

That is wise!
How about all the other cameras ... they hang from the ceiling.
Many times in a clear bubble you never notice.
There are more cameras? Are we never safe from Big Brother? Will my tin foil beany under my ball cap protect me from the mind reading rays?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Better than that and each month someone is rewarded a YETI cooler
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435459193.819999.jpg

I likes my YETI

Fenris

Someone on BC recently said grievances are tied to their MIP now. Don't know/care if that's true or not.
I know you don't care but this is not true. You are either recommended for MIP or not- no formula or anything that is specific to a person. Excess grievances could be used to deny MIP entirely, as could any number of things.

To the OP's question, it depends on the specifics. If a Management person keeps knowingly violating a portion of the contract and they are much more likely to have an unpleasant conversation with there boss than on if the grievance is on a difference of opinion, or unresolved issues. Keep in mind that just because a grievance is filed does not mean there is a contract violation.