What have you named your truck?

M

Mike23

Alright, I figure it's typical for people to name their vehicles, so what's everyone named theirs...besides the four letter kind?

I drive a 1000. If you recall the movie RV the big RV is called 'big ol'rollin' turd'. I usually get a chuckle when bringing that up.

bigbrownhen

I talk nice to my P700," she" takes good care of me. As for the P800 I get stuck in from time to time when they loan out my girl to someone else, "Big ole good for nothin hunk of junk!"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Due to a certain combination of numbers starting with "66", I call mine "Satan's Little Helper". This time of the year it feels like I'm working in Hell anyway.

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years
P1200 that I got brand new from the factory 11 years ago. I named her "Big Bessie". Hasn't let me down down yet except for a few drips when it's raining.

P

pickup

I don't think I named my truck, but maybe I did. As I turn the ignition key, I always mentally say " Please start". So maybe her name is "Please" or Pleasy

UPSERNOJ

For our 2000 Plymouth Voyager, we call it the "momma mobile" and the 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, we call her Old Betty or Mini Truck. Nothing exciting...:dissapointed:

P

pickup

Due to a certain combination of numbers starting with "66", I call mine "Satan's Little Helper". This time of the year it feels like I'm working in Hell anyway.

If you got a crew cut, would we be able to see this certain combination of numbers as well?:surprised:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you got a crew cut, would we be able to see this certain combination of numbers as well?:surprised:
I have close to a crewcut, haven't noticed The Mark of the Beast (666) on my head. My wife would probably disagree though.

I have close to a crewcut, haven't noticed The Mark of the Beast (666) on my head. My wife would probably disagree though.

It`s probably 999. The real question is what kind of funky position is she in to be reading it upside down? Inquiring married men want to know.