What have you named your truck?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Due to a certain combination of numbers starting with "66", I call mine "Satan's Little Helper". This time of the year it feels like I'm working in Hell anyway.
I drive an 800 with a TP60. I love this pkg car, really, I do. It is very reliable. The wife and I have a fear of naming things, because everytime we name a fish, it dies.

pudg00

pudg00
As I am a swing driver I name each truck after the regular driver on that route. If I have a nickname for that driver I use that. Like: Good for nothing needs help again or How long does it take to meet for your add cut. You may add you favorite.

JustTired

free at last.......
havent named one in a while but the 500 i drove when i started was "the deathtrap" of course!

Obviously it was a GMC 500.

In the "dream to drive" category, It would have to be the old Ford p-500 (independent front suspension makes all the difference) and the Freightliner p-700 w/Cummins diesel. I sure hated to see those taken from me. Ended my career in a p-1000. You could say that my volume increased over the years. Unfortunately, so did my age.

UPSERNOJ

A while back I started a thread asking for advice regarding what type of car to get for my son who is 17 and going off to college. Well, he finally got what he wanted...we just got him a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup. Go figure considering the gas prices going up again. Not sure what he is going to name it yet...
juans car.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
A while back I started a thread asking for advice regarding what type of car to get for my son who is 17 and going off to college. Well, he finally got what he wanted...we just got him a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup. Go figure considering the gas prices going up again. Not sure what he is going to name it yet...
Juan has a really great dad!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
To me, It's my tractor. To everyone else, it's John's tractor. As in, don't drive that one, it's John's tractor. When I need a little more, as in pull, speed, or RPM's, it's come on girl, let's go....... When I get to the hub, it's '661 to the nice lady on the phone.

Then there's my coworkers tractor. 266666 or Satan's ride, or Devil spawn. When I drive it, I get a kick outta telling the nice lady on the phone in a eerie voice the tractor number...... and she mutters under her breath about sick feeder drivers......`