what hours do you work? (package car drivers)

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
8:30am on Mondays 9am rest of week. I run between 210-225 miles a day. 65 stops is a struggle to get 9.5. Maybe 100 total pieces delivered. 10 Pick ups of which i rarely ever get any air packages. Most days i punch out between 8:30-9:00pm. During peak i go up to a whopping 95 stops. Drop all my pick up pieces and punch out most nights at 10pm
115 stops, 7 pickups 236 miles. Punched out at 6.

tacken

You go Brownmonster....... Where i work the sooner you get done, the sooner you can go and help the slugs finish there deliveries.

Eman1978

63 stops 13 pickups 140 miles today was done at 1:30 with deliveries. Took my hr lunch and punched out at 4:20.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
tumblr_mhyllafWua1rxmytho1_500.gif
63 stops 13 pickups 140 miles today was done at 1:30 with deliveries. Took my hr lunch and punched out at 4:20.
lol.

Blownbusa

Start at 9:10 roll out about 9:35 off bout 20:40 on the regular. Tonight there was a driver with 44 to go at 20:30! We have guys out til 23:30 during peak EVERY YEAR!

Sent using BrownCafe App

O

OLDMAN3

With the new triple time penalty for 9.5 grievances, they only cut me 2 checks before cutting me back to 8 1/2 hours a day. Last year I was forced to work 10 to 12 hours every day. I voted no on the contract, but honestly if I knew it would have this much impact on excessive overtime, I would have voted yes. I get to see my wife and kids, and no longer feel like a slave. Hands down the best contract victory (overtime control) in my 30 plus years at UPS.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It must suck when the elevators are out of order though. ;)
Nah, if the freight elevator goes down, they have to let us use the passenger elevators.

Most of my skyscrapers have two banks of 6 passenger elevators (12 elevators) plus a freight elevator. So, the only way all those elevators would go down at the same time is a power outage, in which case the company would never let me make multiple trips hand carrying things up 28 floors.

I'm in ok shape, but I don't think I could physically make it up 28 floors. When I was younger I might have been able to if I stopped to rest a few times.

We'd either EC the building or deliver everything to the front desk in the lobby.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nah, if the freight elevator goes down, they have to let us use the passenger elevators.

Most of my skyscrapers have two banks of 6 passenger elevators (12 elevators) plus a freight elevator. So, the only way all those elevators would go down at the same time is a power outage, in which case the company would never let me make multiple trips hand carrying things up 28 floors.

I'm in ok shape, but I don't think I could physically make it up 28 floors. When I was younger I might have been able to if I stopped to rest a few times.

We'd either EC the building or deliver everything to the front desk in the lobby.
28 flights is a hell of a walk in and of itself...yet alone carrying a case of paper. Forget that ;)