what hours do you work? (package car drivers)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I go weeks without delivering above the first floor.
I've run routes like that too. I rarely climb stairs on my current route--even apartment buildings. The apartment buildings are in rough areas so sups don't give us a hard time if we refuse to go in them. If they don't have a doorbell and can't hear me honking/knocking outside, NI1.

rha

Yal scaring me. Getting off work after 8-9 pm is crazy. I want to drive but dang. How am I suppose to be a wife and mother. I currently drive saturday air and a little air during the week if needed. I know a bunch of 22.3 positions are about to go up. Whats a lady to do?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Yal scaring me. Getting off work after 8-9 pm is crazy. I want to drive but dang. How am I suppose to be a wife and mother. I currently drive saturday air and a little air during the week if needed. I know a bunch of 22.3 positions are about to go up. Whats a lady to do?

That's what we have been trying to tell you. Before you decide to commit to driving do your due diligence and make an informed decision. The hours are long and stressful and quite frankly I often wonder if UPS hates families. On the other hand, the pay and benefits are top rate.

rha

That's what we have been trying to tell you. Before you decide to commit to driving do your due diligence and make an informed decision. The hours are long and stressful and quite frankly I often wonder if UPS hates families. On the other hand, the pay and benefits are top rate.
Dangit.

platinum9898

8:45 start out of building at 9 back in building any where from 6-7:55. 120-140 stops 300-480 pieces. 30 pick ups 200-350 pieces. Heavy businesses construction traffic

Sent using BrownCafe App

brump

We have a full time preload.
Start time 840.
Leave building 9 or 915.
~130 stops, 300-350 pcs,
30 pick ups 150–200 pieces.
Usually off clock 8–8 30

My old route was anywhere from 200 to 250+ stops. regularly get in at 9–930 or later, no one cared

You've Got Mail

I'll stay out til 9pm every day for that $$$$$

Who needs a life outside of work? That's what weekends are for.

If I had kids, you wouldn't catch me working more than 40 hours a week, so I definitely wouldn't be a UPS employee.