What I hate about the new contract and why I'm dissapointed with the retro check.

Returntosender

What makes u say that?
Cause drivers get in the anus harder than other UPSers.
good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you_zpsbb95ad03.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We should do a lottery of some kind. Like a poker hand with a free wild card or something.
For those of you who were actually organized enough to keep track of your hours, ballpark, what are you getting. Im thinking in my rough math way, about 1500.00 gross.

Quigley

Reg

We should do a lottery of some kind. Like a poker hand with a free wild card or something.
For those of you who were actually organized enough to keep track of your hours, ballpark, what are you getting. Im thinking in my rough math way, about 1500.00 gross.

Regular hours 1476x.70=$1033.30 Overtime hours 410.12X1.05=$430.62
Total $1463.92

rrenkin

Now that the contract has been passed and you will be getting your back pay checks this forum is for all the complaining that will soon to follow about how the new contract sucks and how the retro check wasn't what you thought it would be.
what i was told that if your not at the top of your progression you will not recieve a retro check.if thats so there will be a lot of mad teamsters

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
what i was told that if your not at the top of your progression you will not recieve a retro check.if thats so there will be a lot of mad teamsters
That makes zero sense. At minimum you would get the 70 cents.
When the national contract was ratified our local president said at the union meeting that drivers in progression would get the higher pay of the contract but hit top pay in 3 years rather than 4.

S

selfcancelsignal

Hopefully it will be better. New contract makes all routes bid routes and I have better 9.5 language so hopefully they will only be able to get me 2 days a week.
Huh?! Really?! Even splitties?

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You wish all routes were going to be able to get bidded on. Even if the route was in 4 out of 5 days all they have to do on that route is change the letter or the number on the route in the lineup so it looks like a different route. Come on youngblood you aint learned that sketchball game they play with the routes yet?

S

selfcancelsignal

You wish all routes were going to be able to get bidded on. Even if the route was in 4 out of 5 days all they have to do on that route is change the letter or the number on the route in the lineup so it looks like a different route. Come on youngblood you aint learned that sketchball game they play with the routes yet?
You talkin' to me or the guy who 1st said it? I do wish splitties were bid, but I'd prob. get friend'd outta the 1 I like that they give me most of the time anyway. Yeah, it's usually in 4 days a week at our center. Didn't know whether to believe it or not. Was flabbergasted to even read that. Hence the ? & ! Haha. I've learned a fair amount in a little over a year, but def. not everything. Enjoy reading your entertaining posts, Jump. They really P O Upstate. Haha

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.