What I love about the "new" browncafe

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Personally I'd be embarrassed if all I brought to a forum was sexual references.

There was a member here a while back who had much more to offer to this forum but instead chose to focus on sexual innuendo. Sure, the guys thought it was cute and would play along, but after a while no one took her seriously and the charm began to wear off.

The same could be said for Inde. On those rare occasions when he decides to be serious he adds value to the discussion at hand; unfortunately, much like the member I described above, no one takes him seriously and what little charm there may have been has long since worn off.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There was a member here a while back who had much more to offer to this forum but instead chose to focus on sexual innuendo. Sure, the guys thought it was cute and would play along, but after a while no one took her seriously and the charm began to wear off.

The same could be said for Inde. On those rare occasions when he decides to be serious he adds value to the discussion at hand; unfortunately, much like the member I described above, no one takes him seriously and what little charm there may have been has long since worn off.

Perhaps you could incorporate this advice into your own shtick you hypocrite?

I find all of these new developments interesting, barely.
So much effort going into changing people while supposedly ignoring them.
This thread was created by the OP to discuss the new software options that he enjoys.
Instead, the thread morphs into the usual he said, she said argument of what needs to happen (or cease) in order to create a "Utopian message board".
Makes me wonder if this goal of a seemingly more "Vanilla Cafe" is even possible?
I, for one, hope not.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

22e0ee646cb6759386d478af3f0c02926d02e62efe612587932b099158f65cd2.jpg

gingerkat

How can I win you guys back? ;)

over9five

Staff member
C'mon guys! Upstate and I go back a long way, I just wanted to share a picture (like I did with a bunch of other members)!