What I love about the "new" browncafe

gingerkat

C'mon guys! Upstate and I go back a long way, I just wanted to share a picture (like I did with a bunch of other members)!
I know Ovah, you're a cool kat. He just doesn't trust others, and probably smart about that. Even though I imagine there are a fair amount of people that don't dislike him as much as everyone thinks.

over9five

Staff member
I know Ovah, you're a cool kat. He just doesn't trust others, and probably smart about that. Even though I imagine there are a fair amount of people that don't dislike him as much as everyone thinks.
This would have been about me trusting him tho. The only reason I would have sent it to him is because I do trust him.
So far, I haven't seen it posted anywhere. Apparently, I choose my friends wisely.

Nimnim

The Nim
It's not you.

if I could pick and choose whom I could PM with I would.

Actually Dave, there is an option under privacy for that in a way. I assume you have the checkbox unchecked for "start conversations with you." If you put a check in that box there is 2 options in the dropdown list, members and people you follow. So if I understand it right, you can limit the people who can PM you to people who you follow which lets you choose who can.

Edit: I can help you test it if you'd like. It would help with forum usage knowledge at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:

gingerkat

The same could be said for Inde. On those rare occasions when he decides to be serious he adds value to the discussion at hand; unfortunately, much like the member I described above, no one takes him seriously and what little charm there may have been has long since worn off.
Dave, this is kind of how I feel about you, but with different words of course. At times I think you have such good things to say with straight forward advice. You seem to cut to the chase and I like that. I think I get you because of my own military family life. You even have a sense of humor at times, showing you are human. It adds a little flare to the conversation and I enjoy that. I like to see you enjoy once in a while (no robo dave).

Then suddenly when I digging your vibe, you came at me/others and I don't get it. I feel a little confused by you. You're like a man that I'm trying to date but won't commit - lol.

I'm sorry to put this out on a public area, but no pm's to you. I know you don't care how I feel so I'm sure you'll disregard. Cheers!

There was a member here a while back who had much more to offer to this forum but instead chose to focus on sexual innuendo. Sure, the guys thought it was cute and would play along, but after a while no one took her seriously and the charm began to wear off.

The same could be said for Inde. On those rare occasions when he decides to be serious he adds value to the discussion at hand; unfortunately, much like the member I described above, no one takes him seriously and what little charm there may have been has long since worn off.

You were charmed by Inde?

I think we're having a breakthrough here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was a member here a while back who had much more to offer to this forum but instead chose to focus on sexual innuendo. Sure, the guys thought it was cute and would play along, but after a while no one took her seriously and the charm began to wear off.
Finish the story.....and then you harassed her ass until she left for good.