What If Tebow was a Muslim?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
and don't forget the Jews - 3 religions, same God.

As in Hassidic, Orthodox...??? I'm not up on my Judaism. Actually, there are hundreds, if not thousands of "gods" in the world. Why do we discount everyone else's religion(s)? Christianity is fine, and ONCE AGAIN, my point is that if Tebow were anything but a Christian, there would be a furor over him being allowed to promote his religion. It's that simple.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: Tebow

There is no possible way you could know this. I've known muslims all my life, quite a few of them are just as devout as Tebow appears to be.

And I know a few people forced to conform to Sharia Law, men and women, afraid that we (Americans) will continue to turn our back on "honor killings" and the pressure to hide what occurs behind doors.

In the picture; Tebow is one man and of one heart.
In the other picture; it is impossible to know the heart of many.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Re: Tebow

And I know a few people forced to conform to Sharia Law, men and women, afraid that we (Americans) will continue to turn our back on "honor killings" and the pressure to hide what occurs behind doors.

In the picture; Tebow is one man and of one heart.
In the other picture; it is impossible to know the heart of many.
None of us really know either Tebow or the muslims in the other picture so there is simply no way to say for sure one or the other what any of them are actually thinking. If you claim to know, you're really just projecting. Tebow says he's devout, I take him at his word. A muslim says he's devout, I take him at his word. That's really all you can do.

texan

To what if Tebow were a Muslim...
All the hype, controversy, and discussion would not occur.
Only true professors of Jesus Christ, who live it the best they can, are lighting rods for controversary, ridicule and Threads as this one.

There are Muslim NFL players. Minnesota Vikings safety Husain Abdullah is one. He did cause controversary by fasting during training.
But it was not on SNL, MSNBC, AP Wires over and over and over again.