What if you had 5 mins with Fred?

ex fed exer

i would not ask smith anything. i would TELL HIM!

i would tell him HE is not as big as HE thinks he is. i would tell him he is nothing more than A TEMP at fed ex.

i would tell him it is not HIS company anymore. it belongs to THE PEOPLE who built it for him.

he is nothing more than a PARASITE on the company who takes and does not CREATE.

if he does not come to work, so what the company still earns revenue. if the workers do not come to work, revenue is halted.

tell smith to remember julius caeser, marie antoinette, and albert anastasia.

the people do not need Fred S at fed ex

raceanoncr

Do you know what UPS's biggest cost is.... ME... That's I wish the union would take a little pride in their work. That's why I say what I say. I have been at UPS for many many days. I know union employees that I would take a bullet for, and I know union employees that would like to put a bullet in me. Sometime after the company hired me things started going down hill. Three quarters of management is lazy. This company provides for you. Things aren't that good but all of you have secure management and non management positions. Everyone thinks of our flaws and mistakes, like me, as numbers but they are more than that. A misload, is someone's property, it's two customers (shipper and reciever), it's could be something very important and life changing to someone, like my termination papers. Yet we still misload. Air packages are expensive and usually shipped air because of their importance but I still leave them in the buildings. I see posts on here that talk about union employees getting fired for misloads and other controllable things. How do we let it get to that? Let's fire management, also, especially me. When times are tough they are tough because I made it that way. If everyone (union and managment) did the right things day in and day out imagine where we would be. Imagine a UPS without ME! We could finally get to the business we have without ME screwing things up all the time.

Well said. This might be worth some positive rep. Well, maybe not.

Wow a lot of hate for Fred in here.I wish there was an exchange program for Fedex and UPS.I guarantee all if all these Fred haters got to work at UPS for one day they would all come back singing a different tune.You Fedex guys have no idea how good you guys got it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i would not ask smith anything. i would TELL HIM!

i would tell him HE is not as big as HE thinks he is. i would tell him he is nothing more than A TEMP at fed ex.

i would tell him it is not HIS company anymore. it belongs to THE PEOPLE who built it for him.

he is nothing more than a PARASITE on the company who takes and does not CREATE.

if he does not come to work, so what the company still earns revenue. if the workers do not come to work, revenue is halted.

tell smith to remember julius caeser, marie antoinette, and albert anastasia.

the people do not need Fred S at fed ex

Nicely said...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow a lot of hate for Fred in here.I wish there was an exchange program for Fedex and UPS.I guarantee all if all these Fred haters got to work at UPS for one day they would all come back singing a different tune.You Fedex guys have no idea how good you guys got it.

Just how long has it been since you worked at FedEx? The descent has been rapid and continues, so your perspective may be a bit off. I've also worked for UPS, albeit as a temp for a couple of peaks, but I saw enough to know the difference isn't as vast as you say it is.

And Smith deserves all the hate he gets. He has done everything possible to stuff his pockets with cash while emptying ours.

Broke

Yeah, we have it great at Fedex! I love making $15 per hr less than a UPS driver. One other perk about working at Fedex is that we havn't had a raise in almost 2 years. It's great and I would reccomend to all of my family and friends to get a job here asap!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Why can't you pay your drivers closer to what UPS drivers make?

That would require a full truck and a brisk pace. Throw in a skipped lunch, supes following you, bulhead locked, back door locked, truck off, keys in your hand, vehicle backed in, not pulled in forward. I won't bring up 150 to 200 stop days in summer, let alone peak season.

That would require a full truck and a brisk pace. Throw in a skipped lunch, supes following you, bulhead locked, back door locked, truck off, keys in your hand, vehicle backed in, not pulled in forward. I won't bring up 150 to 200 stop days in summer, let alone peak season.
Not to mention the evil management.They tried to fire me when my son was sick in the hospital.Truly evil.

ex fed exer

as a former fed exer, i would not go back to fed ex for $100 an hour plus all the benefits or retirements fit for king solomon. this "fed ex is a good deal for me" is joe goebbles fed ex propaganda.most people cannot see through this because most people cannot think for themselves. this is why the republican party exists today. BECAUSE VOTERING REPUBLICAN MEANS ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO THINK.

ex fed exer

Yeah, we have it great at Fedex! I love making $15 per hr less than a UPS driver. One other perk about working at Fedex is that we havn't had a raise in almost 2 years. It's great and I would reccomend to all of my family and friends to get a job here asap!

cervinsky has been at fed ex for 11 years and is still $2 away from top pay. fed ex is a good deal for me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
as a former fed exer, i would not go back to fed ex for $100 an hour plus all the benefits or retirements fit for king solomon. this "fed ex is a good deal for me" is joe goebbles fed ex propaganda.most people cannot see through this because most people cannot think for themselves. this is why the republican party exists today. BECAUSE VOTERING REPUBLICAN MEANS ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO THINK.

I've heard that Fred is trying to clone Goebbels in a lab. In the meantime, he's following Mao's Red Book closely and doing his best to imitate Josef Stalin.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Fight until you die to keep your company from being unionized. Don't let a union ruin your company like the teamsters ruined UPS.
Should I hate those people for the shade of their skin?
For the shape of their eyes?
For the shape I'm in?

Should I hate them for having our jobs today?

No, I hate the men who sent the jobs away.

I can see them all now, they haunt my dreams
All lily-white and squeaky clean
They've never known want
They've never known need
Their **** don't stink
And their kids won't bleed

Their kids won't bleed
In that damm mideast war

And we can't make it here anymore.

bbsam

Staff member
No, really, Fedex is a good deal for me. Being and ex-UPSer I wouldn't go back to UPS for $100/hr. But am I to believe that there's only one way to get a job done in this country and one business model for all companies? Who's not thinking for himself now? What a knucle dragger.:greedy:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Should I hate those people for the shade of their skin?
For the shape of their eyes?
For the shape I'm in?

Should I hate them for having our jobs today?

No, I hate the men who sent the jobs away.

I can see them all now, they haunt my dreams
All lily-white and squeaky clean
They've never known want
They've never known need
Their **** don't stink
And their kids won't bleed

Their kids won't bleed
In that damm mideast war

And we can't make it here anymore.

With the exception of MT3, you've just described the upper management team in MEM.