What if you had 5 mins with Fred?

LED

Fedex is not completely union-free. The Fedex pilots have been unionized for years.

The fedex pilots also thought that they could do just as good by forming their own union in the mid 90's.

Fred S ate them alive at the bargaining table.

The pilots quckly voted ALPA back in.

Most fedex employees (not all) think that Fred S is giving them a fair deal, and that there is no need for the union.

I guess the Fedex pilots thought otherwise, which may be why they make as much if not more than UPS pilots.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fedex is not completely union-free. The Fedex pilots have been unionized for years.

The fedex pilots also thought that they could do just as good by forming their own union in the mid 90's.

Fred S ate them alive at the bargaining table.

The pilots quckly voted ALPA back in.

Most fedex employees (not all) think that Fred S is giving them a fair deal, and that there is no need for the union.

I guess the Fedex pilots thought otherwise, which may be why they make as much if not more than UPS pilots.

The FedEx pilots are much smarter than the rest of us, and they've reaped the benefits of that intelligence.

FedEx courier

Not sure if I agree. If the company truly believed this they wouldn't be fighting the RLA change to the NLRA at all. I think this used to be the case at FedX but those days are over. The company has changed so much in past ten years they have no qualms about firing people. Despite the PR garbage FedX isn't a people company anymore.

[video=youtube;4YnbcCV2KI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YnbcCV2KI4[/video]

xoxo87

I am new to this forum.I will be a daily poster from now on and look forward to sharing my thoughts with the rest of the forum participants. I admire Fred and 5 mins with him is not enough for me to say anything!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I am new to this forum.I will be a daily poster from now on and look forward to sharing my thoughts with the rest of the forum participants. I admire Fred and 5 mins with him is not enough for me to say anything!

If you admire Fred, you'd best start wearing your flak jacket. He wouldn't be able to speak at all if I had 5 minutes alone with him and couldn't be held liable for my actions.