What if...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I see a lot of "make sure to work as directed", now what if you are directed to work faster???
Clarify "faster".

Does "faster" mean my start time is earlier so I can get done "faster"?

Does "faster" mean I leave while preload is trying to wrap up but fails to do so before my start time?

Does "faster" mean I bring everything back before night as the darkness prevents me from being "faster" than in daytime?

Does "faster" mean I meet with all my loop mates in a parking lot and redistribute stops intellectually because dispatched failed to do so, so that we can do our routes "faster"?

Please elaborate on what you describe "faster" because I think we'll have a different definition of it.

blkmamba

Clarify "faster".

Does "faster" mean my start time is earlier so I can get done "faster"?

Does "faster" mean I leave while preload is trying to wrap up but fails to do so before my start time?

Does "faster" mean I bring everything back before night as the darkness prevents me from being "faster" than in daytime?

Does "faster" mean I meet with all my loop mates in a parking lot and redistribute stops intellectually because dispatched failed to do so, so that we can do our routes "faster"?

Please elaborate on what you describe "faster" because I think we'll have a different definition of it.
I wouldn't say we have a different definition, I was curious as to what responses would be after a former employee was texting me that his new hotshot sup was directing him to work faster and was threatening discipline for failing to work as directed and he basically gave similar responses.