What is considered harassment by supervisors?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
This thread is a lost cause. There's the right thing to do, and then there's the contractual thing to do. Unfortunately, there's no room within the contract for the right thing sometimes. She starts in the unload or the load. If she can't do the basics of UPS, then she needed to be let go. Or she could be good for pt management. They're a slow lot anyway right? J/K

hyena

Theres a kid I work with who loads and a supervisor has something personal against him because he swore once. So the Supervisor takes pictures of him loading and tells him to hurry up and scan packages or else he will be fired. That is harassment the supe only does it to him and no one else so i got him a steward.
You did the right thing! Hopefully the harrassment has stopped but for some reason I doubt it.

luvbrown

I am a FT supervisor that is feeling your pain. We are one of the top hubs in the country and I still can not do anything right for my boss. He wants me to be an angry aggressive supervisor and I will not change or jeapordize my integrity. All I can say is DOCUMENT EVERYTHING>>>>>>:angry:

Fnix

lmao our supes curse with us. besides if a supe threatened any firing in my building no one would take them seriously because they are all clown shoes.