What is everybody drinking this weekend

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bud Light Platinum.
First time trying, not bad.
Getting ready to go up to the store to get my brother-in-law his Maker's Mark for Christmas.
Plan on picking up a bottle of Crown Royal for myself.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bud Light Platinum.
First time trying, not bad.
Getting ready to go up to the store to get my brother-in-law his Maker's Mark for Christmas.
Plan on picking up a bottle of Crown Royal for myself.

I remember my dad buying Crown Royal at Christmas.....it came in a navy blue velvet sack and I got to keep it for my dolls..

image.jpgThere is N O better Christmas Ale on this planet than this. $51.68 a case and well worth it. I've easily bought at least five cases. It's like drinking beer gold.
image.jpg

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat and Blue Moon for myself, brother and Dad and a case of Miller High Life in case the rest of the family wants to have fun with a few drinking games.
I keep a thirty pack of High Life in the back bed of my pickup truck for emergencys. It's a go to beer for me and a reminder of when I had nothing and that I am always close to having nothing again.

I

IslandGirl

People in Canada..!..a 'case' is 12 beers..cheap stuff is $20..in a government liquor store,costs more in a private store..and corner stores don't sell alcohol...
I noticed alot of guys drink Crown Royal...is this the 'official UPS whisky"?..Granpa gave me the purple velvet sack it came in..was good for marble collections.

Locally produced wine now..followed by locally produced gin,with tonic and soda..enjoying all the laughs everyone contributes..some of you are so quick to think of
such great answers..many thanks..