What is everybody drinking this weekend

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was more shocked at the $51.68 for a case of beer. Who pays that much for a product that you are basically renting?

I was a bit taken back as well.
I do drink a Blue Grande Reserve Chimay ($10/25 oz bottle) occasionally so I understand the allure.
However, I normally drink Michelob Amber Bock at $10 a 12-pack and I do enjoy this beer almost as much.

I was more shocked at the $51.68 for a case of beer. Who pays that much for a product that you are basically renting?
Just like you're a connoissiour of Internet forums I'm a connoissiour of beer. I'm up to about 7 hundred in tips this Christmas season so it's a ritual of mine to drink the good stuff. I deserve it. I love my family and friends very much and when they are here the Christmas Ale will be readily available to these loved ones. It's %7.5% alchole so I can only have a couple.

laffter

I was a bit taken back as well.
I do drink a Blue Grande Reserve Chimay ($10/25 oz bottle) occasionally so I understand the allure.
However, I normally drink Michelob Amber Bock at $10 a 12-pack and I do enjoy this beer almost as much.

The Blue bottle Chimay is amazing! I'd drink a bottle of that every day if I earned driver's pay.

Not really...

but every other day!

laffter

I noticed alot of guys drink Crown Royal...is this the 'official UPS whisky"?..Granpa gave me the purple velvet sack it came in..was good for marble collections.

A very knowledgeable guy I met at a local liquor store told me Crown Royal is popular because of marketing, just like Bailey's is for Irish cream liqueur. I'm not sure if I've ever had it, but other, possibly cheaper whiskeys are probably much better.

I very much like Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey and Johnny Walker Swing (a bit expensive).

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Finishing off my 12 pack of Sam Adams Oktoberfest I bought in September and ready to start on my 12 pack of Sam Adams Black Lager I bought on Thursday. I should be finishing it off around the end of March.

Whoa big fella. You need to pace yourself! Lol
The Oktoberfest is my favorite from Sams. A few weeks ago I picked up a 12 pack of the winter lager. I still have 8 or 9 left. Too much cinnamon for my taste.
For our Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve parties, I didn't pick up anything special. Heineken & modello.