What is next after STD for a part timer

GARA1966

I am a part timer. I have been out for 6 months on STD. My STD is going to end on September 4th and my back surgery was scheduled for September 8th. Does anybody know if I still will be covered? What do I need to do? Part timers do not aply fot long term disability.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I am a part timer. I have been out for 6 months on STD. My STD is going to end on September 4th and my back surgery was scheduled for September 8th. Does anybody know if I still will be covered? What do I need to do? Part timers do not aply fot long term disability.
You better pray to god you have a good back surgeon dude, or else you could be permanently disabled for the rest of your life. If your going to get back surgery I hope you did your homework and chose a topnotch surgeon.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
check in to fmla could be your only option, but call your Local Union hall and ask abut the long term disability.

pomf

You maybe eligible for another type of medical leave which is also 6 months maximum. It's unpaid, but your benefits are still covered 100%. I had that happen to me recently. Exhausted 6 months of short term disability. When Aetna closed out my claim, they notified UPS that I was still out for recovery from surgery and UPS automatically enrolled me in that medical leave. Just keep calling HRSC until you find someone that knows something.

You maybe eligible for another type of medical leave which is also 6 months maximum. It's unpaid, but your benefits are still covered 100%. I had that happen to me recently. Exhausted 6 months of short term disability. When Aetna closed out my claim, they notified UPS that I was still out for recovery from surgery and UPS automatically enrolled me in that medical leave. Just keep calling HRSC until you find someone that knows something.
Did you have genital warts as well?

Ouch

You better pray to god you have a good back surgeon dude, or else you could be permanently disabled for the rest of your life. If your going to get back surgery I hope you did your homework and chose a topnotch surgeon.
Take this to heart. Very good advice here.

fres431

My understanding is that you can file another 6month extension..you have to show reasoning for this extension. I have been told you have a total of 3 extensions plus your 1st 6months so in theory that's 2 years off. However those years will not be counted towards years of service because you haven't logged enough hours in a year to count.

pomf

Did you have genital warts as well?

Really? The original post had a serious question and was getting no where with his dealings with HRSC. I actually had a similar issue with them as well.

People like you come in and try to derail the conversation with stupidity. So I will only respond this one time with stupidity as well and really don't care if my account gets banned. Most of you are retarded and are completely useless.

So to answer your question, yes I did. I got them from either your mother, sister or daughter. There happy that you troll on a thread and get a trolled response? Good luck out there trolling message forums. It makes you an internet super thug.

Really? The original post had a serious question and was getting no where with his dealings with HRSC. I actually had a similar issue with them as well.

People like you come in and try to derail the conversation with stupidity. So I will only respond this one time with stupidity as well and really don't care if my account gets banned. Most of you are retarded and are completely useless.

So to answer your question, yes I did. I got them from either your mother, sister or daughter. There happy that you troll on a thread and get a trolled response? Good luck out there trolling message forums. It makes you an internet super thug.
my mom is dead and I have no sister. You must be mistaken.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Using terms like "retarded" in posts is really unnecessary. Wanna call me an idiot or a maroon or a buddyh...go nuts.
But there are members on here with family members with special needs...myself included, and it's not right. And anyone who knows me on here can attest that I'm FAR from politically correct.