What is TDU' s real agenda

UniteandWin

I just want to educate some people on so-called watchdog organizations. Let's play a little game of "what if". What if TDU got all of the candidates elected that they wanted. Would Membership of TDU increase or decrease? Would thier newsletter circulate more or not. Would thier webpage get more hits or less? Are you catching on. They make thier money on dispair,negativity,division. Are you making the connection? Thier business is gloom and doom, and business is good. Have you asked yourself, Who is Ken P? Is it better for him that the union is flourishing, or sinking? TDU is a damn pyramid scheme. Wake up Teamsters. Why Did Fred have TDU sucks on his bike?

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

Does TDU have any scholarships they have sponsored? Any charitable work? Any Labor friendly politicians education? The organization is designed to take you for a ride down the self-proclaimed organizer Ken P ' s ponzy scheme

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I guess all you Hoffa boys got the memo from above.
I just want to educate some people on so-called watchdog organizations. Let's play a little game of "what if". What if TDU got all of the candidates elected that they wanted. Would Membership of TDU increase or decrease? Would thier newsletter circulate more or not. Would thier webpage get more hits or less? Are you catching on. They make thier money on dispair,negativity,division. Are you making the connection? Thier business is gloom and doom, and business is good. Have you asked yourself, Who is Ken P? Is it better for him that the union is flourishing, or sinking? TDU is a damn pyramid scheme. Wake up Teamsters. Why Did Fred have TDU sucks on his bike?

Sent using BrownCafe App
we have a lot in common. TDUs only focus is cash. They will help you win your local election through lies and deception but you'll be on the hook to pay 30k a year to the scheme of TRF. In turn they will write all the propaganda and control your websites. No if you can figure out how many TDU locals are there, you can start to figure out how much money they truly are bringing in.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Sent using BrownCafe App
Their, there, they're, don't despair.

Do what I do, and pay them no mind.

I still contend that the majority of the Teamsters don't even know what TDU is, and all you are doing is fueling curiosity and furthering their ranks, which is satisfied with the click of the mouse.

Teamsters for a Democratic Union

anHOURover

we have a lot in common. TDUs only focus is cash. They will help you win your local election through lies and deception but you'll be on the hook to pay 30k a year to the scheme of TRF. In turn they will write all the propaganda and control your websites. No if you can figure out how many TDU locals are there, you can start to figure out how much money they truly are bringing in.
where is LIAM? i want to see more emails from DL telling Timmy what to say next! LIAM come out wherever you are!!! spill more beans
the man behind the curtain!! DL

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Have you asked yourself, Who is Ken P?

Someone, wrote an assessment (cough) about him.

What I find interesting is;

"He also argued forcefully from TDU's inception that the movement should operate openly, not clandestinely."

Ken P - Wikipedia

But yet.... they won't open their books, and disclose their financial backers.

Does TDU have any scholarships they have sponsored?

Nope.

Any charitable work?

Nope.

Any Labor friendly politicians education?

Nope.

I guess all you Hoffa boys got the memo from above.

Standing on the sidelines, kind of jeering about the subject, feeds the fire.

The fire.... that TDU is fed (monetary) by companies like UPS.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Someone, wrote an assessment (cough) about him.
What I find interesting is;
"He also argued forcefully from TDU's inception that the movement should operate openly, not clandestinely."
Ken P - Wikipedia
But yet.... they won't open their books, and disclose their financial backers.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Standing on the sidelines, kind of jeering about the subject, feeds the fire.
The fire.... that TDU is fed (monetary) by companies like UPS.

-Bug-
You seem very troubled by all of this???

My recommendation is that you not join and see somebody about that cough.

~Bbbl~™

HBGPreloader

I view the Teamsters, and unions in general, as a private and voluntary form of government that controls our work related lives and destiny.

Much like the "D"s vs the "R"s, the TDU merely a political party within this form government that shares a view that is different the party that currently is the majority.

I don't necessarily support or oppose either party or slate. However, I am open to their views and willing to, at least, hear what they have to say.

Trying to discredit either side just because they have a different view of what you believe in tends to cheapen the message your side promotes. And, good, bad or otherwise, leads to the rise of characters like Trump.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I view the Teamsters, and unions in general, as a private and voluntary form of government that controls our work related lives and destiny.

Much like the "D"s vs the "R"s, the TDU merely a political party within this form government that shares a view that is different the party that currently is the majority.

I don't necessarily support or oppose either party or slate. However, I am open to their views and willing to, at least, hear what they have to say.

Trying to discredit either side just because they have a different view of what you believe in tends to cheapen the message your side promotes. And, good, bad or otherwise, leads to the rise of characters like Trump.
That analogy resonates.
And the people in them ... just a bunch of politicians and their operatives.

10 point

You can work for a non-union shop at any time, for less pay, benefits and as a worker at will. If you want the best pay, benefits, working conditions and just cause job protections, then pay your dues.
He abandoned the strike line in 97.
See? The best part of his union appreciation is the "I" in union. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed in USNY.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I had obligations at the time and sitting on my butt doing nothing for 8 hours per day was not going to satisfy those obligations.

Working those 46 hours on a construction site for $253 gave me a renewed perspective when the strike was over.
That your not a Teamster? Ya know, cuz you were the only one dealing with money issues right?

KingofFluff

I had obligations at the time and sitting on my butt doing nothing for 8 hours per day was not going to satisfy those obligations.

Working those 46 hours on a construction site for $253 gave me a renewed perspective when the strike was over.
patheticgif.gif