What is the biggest and best lie Teamster's (Steward, BA, Officials) has told you?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Hoaxster, May 17, 2012.

1. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

We just want the right to call a strike as a negotiating tool. - Ron

2. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Re: What is the biggest and best lie Teamster's (Steward, BA, Officials) has told you

We are working hard to increase our membership.

3. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Re: What is the biggest and best lie Teamster's (Steward, BA, Officials) has told you

Along the same line:

We'll get FedEx organized!

4. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

You won't have to take less in return for bringing UPS Freight into the Union.

5. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

"the Teamsters care about the working-man"

6. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

"our lies are better than managements"

7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

We have no idea what happened to Jimmy Hoffa.

8. btrlov

btrlov Member

"I'll Be right back"

9. Brownfrown

Brownfrown New Member

"We know how to run a pension plan."

10. just_a_number

just_a_number Member

We are here for you not the company

11. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

It's easy to criticize and even easier to get involved if you chose to serve. It pays nothing I do this for free.

12. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

At every grievance panel or deadlock.........

"do you feel you have received adequate representation by your Business Agent?"

13. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

bigfoot is real,,im like,, no he is not

14. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Management has agreed to adhere to what is written in the contract, in good faith.

15. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

We will fight for you!

16. Ghost in the Darkness

Ghost in the Darkness Active Member

Let me check into that, and I'll get back to you.

17. formymax

formymax New Member

"...after all, we play on the same team". Yup, just not by the same rules.

18. Dragon

Dragon Package Center Manager

this is just between me and you.....

19. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

Sorry Dragon, this is not lies your summer camp counselor told you !!! Try again !!

20. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

You mean there are Double Standards within the Brotherhood?