What is the grossest thing you have seen

SpeedBoat

Retired Feeder Driver
In the late 70's I dropped off a package at the FBI in Washington, DC. And the guy there asked me if I wanted to see what was in the box. He opened it up and there was a hand in dry ice minus the finggers. It was from a small town in the mid-west that did not have the funds or the manpower to id the person.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
Sorry to ressurrect this thread, but I felt that I needed to share this:

I delivered to a grocery store the other day and the woman who signed my DIAD had a 2 inch long wart on her upper lip. It honestly looked like she was stabbed in the mouth with a golf pencil.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
How about just six (6) not one or two - bottles of pee in every soft drink bottle imaginable in the back on one package car??

thebrownbox

UPS Bathrooms

Agree... m y center has two Men's bathroom.. one near the sort and another near the Customer Service, I rather walk all the way to the front of the building then to use that nasty pissy smell bathroom, I have to hold my breath just to do what I have to do.

Cementups

Box Monkey
No, no, no.......I was there. I just wasn't looking. I have a vision in my head of what I want that area to look like and do not need it distorted by any other image.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
How about just six (6) not one or two - bottles of pee in every soft drink bottle imaginable in the back on one package car??
If I were CEO of UPS, I would cut a 6" hole in the floor of the package compartments in all the trucks, with hinged flaps to cover them. That way, a guy could just park, shut the bulkhead door, open the flap and take a leak wherever he needed to. Imagine how much more productive a guy could be if he could sort and pee at the same time....and if you were careful enough to park the truck on top of a puddle, there wouldnt even be any evidence when you drove away. As far as the ladies go....the flip-up step over the battery compartment makes a handy toilet seat, just be careful not to pee on the positive terminal!!:knockedout:

PopCan

A bus stop restroom about 3 hours outside of Yichang, China. The toilets weren't the Western kind either, which just served to make the whole thing even more disgusting, somehow.

bugman74

driving towards the boardwalk in Atlantic City i see a crack head lady peeing infront of a trash can and she looses her balance and falls backwards right into her pee and she knocks over the trash can and can't get up! It was the grossest and funniest thing I had seen in a while. I had to stop the truck because I was laughing so hard I was afraid I might hit something.

Bad Gas!

I drove by this treatment plant of live sewage and ducks were landing and splashing away.Raw sewage everywhere...GROSS!

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
driving towards the boardwalk in Atlantic City i see a crack head lady peeing infront of a trash can and she looses her balance and falls backwards right into her pee and she knocks over the trash can and can't get up! It was the grossest and funniest thing I had seen in a while. I had to stop the truck because I was laughing so hard I was afraid I might hit something.

Bugman, did you ever see the lady - no arms, no legs on the chin controlled hospital bed driving around the streets of AC? That is an interesting sight.
:faint:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Probably the grossest hing I haveever seen:

Chlid birth. I did not watch my own daughter being born

LMFAO - I have 6 of them, watched every one. ANYONE who claims it is beautiful, never saw a childbirth. Makes the scene from "ALIEN" look rated G.

Now, 10 minutes afterwards when the HAZMAT crews leaves after cleaning up, it is wonderful.

("OK, Dad, you want to cut the cord?" AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Get that thing away from me!!!)

No, no, no.......I was there. I just wasn't looking. I have a vision in my head of what I want that area to look like and do not need it distorted by any other image.

ROFLMFAO! - True that - takes a while to get back into the swing of things. That is maybe one of the top 100 funniest things I have every heard said.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

LMFAO - I have 6 of them, watched every one. ANYONE who claims it is beautiful, never saw a childbirth. Makes the scene from "ALIEN" look rated G. Now, 10 minutes afterwards when the HAZMAT crews leaves after cleaning up, it is wonderful.
I was talking about when the head first crowns. I was not talking about the next few minutes where, you are right, they bring a HazMat team in.

Now, I am going to admit something here that I haven't told too many people. I puked when my daughter was being born. No, not just a little--I am talking projectile. I tried to blame it on the bag of Dorito's that I had just finished but that most certainly was not the reason.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen

Now, I am going to admit something here that I haven't told too many people. I puked when my daughter was being born. No, not just a little--I am talking projectile. I tried to blame it on the bag of Dorito's that I had just finished but that most certainly was not the reason.

LOL - I have a better one - My wife and I had our first LaMaz (sp) course. First 5 minutes of the first lesson, instructor had us do "kugel" exercises (sp?). For those not familiar, that is where you flex your groin/crotch muscles, or something like that.

I have had kidney / kidney stone problems all my life. Something in my brain related the kugel exercise and the, uh, well, invasive procedures I have had done multiple times before, and I passed out stone cold on the floor.

Spent the rest of the class in the hallway, lying down with a cold cloth on my head.

Or, when my first daughter emerged, commenting on "how beautiful her full head of red hair" was. Figure it out.

Last edited:

barnyard

KTM rider
It was not gross, but I almost choked up,

I was delivering a bunch of things to a funeral home and one of the boxes opened (it was sealed with scotch tape) and it had a babies' burial gown in it.

or, when I delivered 3 boxes of flowers to a house as the family was coming home from burying their 8 yo daughter.

I can handle the gross stuff....

TB