What is the grossest thing you have seen

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yeha, nothing on XM that I need. Its not worth it to me for Opie and Anthony since I probably woudn't change mmy listening habits anyway.

iowa boy

Thanks Cementups. XM has finally updated their site and given us info on what extra channels we can subscribe to. The Sirius site has the same deal.
Basically, for and extra $4.04 a month XM subscribers get Howard 100,101. NFL 105, Nascar 104, Martha 103, and Playboy Radio 99.

Sirius Subscribers get Oprah 195, NBA 211-220, The Virus 197 (Opie & Anthony), NHL Home Ice 208, PGA 209, College Sports 211-220, and XM Public Radio 196.

I thought I would post this here rather than start a new thread.:wink2:
Chev,

Looks to me like XM subscribers get the better deal. XM gets all the baseball games and now they will get all the NFL games too. Sirius gets more college sports but no baseball games. I could do without the Oprah channel and the NHL channel if i could get the baseball channels.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Going back to the thread, I picked up a NDA pkg today and it felt like the contents had either just come out of the freezer or had been packed in ice (not dry ice). The pkg was going to a company called Pets Pres in Colorado. I called my on-car and he told me to go ahead and open it and, sure enough, there was a dead dog in there. It had been wrapped in a blanket and had indeed just come out of the freezer. This person had also enclosed a check for $700 to have their dog preserved. I know we can't transport live animals but honestly did not know whether dead animals were allowed but I was told to take it, primarily because it was NDA. I knew that we transported animals that were suspected to be rabid and I also knew that we transported animals to schools for use in biology labs but I wasn't sure if the average person could do this.

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
when you delivered the dog did you ask the reciever anything? To me it just seems like a health concern. Are we actually allowed to dead animals?

drewed

Shankman
people ship all sorts of stuff......youd be surprised blood sample, bacteria cultures, viruses.....

at UPS its more of what wont we ship? for a price.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

when you delivered the dog did you ask the reciever anything? To me it just seems like a health concern. Are we actually allowed to dead animals?

I picked up the pkg today and it will be in Colorado tomorrow morning. Like I said, I wasn't sure so I called my on-car and he said bring it in. I did, we checked with our hazmat clerk, and the dog is on his way.