What is the most stops you have done? Except for Christmas

pudg00

pudg00
DID NOT RUN AT ALL. Followed methods. All resi. Not looking for a pat on the back. Wondering about other drivers days.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Amen. At least I don't do that route everyday. Normal day is about 170.

Probably wasn't even an 8 hour plan day:peaceful:

In my center, we have a mixture of rural and city routes...200+ stop routes take 10 hours to do but only plan out as 8; while our 50 stop routes take about 8 hours to do but plan out as 10...go figure

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
Most i've done on this route outside of peak was 110 with 670 pieces delivered. :( peak is about the 110-130 range with anywhere from 600-800 delivered :(. on the plus side I get a nice rental (that's a pain to deliver out of) with excellent heat.

Overpaid Union Thug

DID NOT RUN AT ALL. Followed methods. All resi. Not looking for a pat on the back. Wondering about other drivers days.

Some people are quick to judge. If it was all dense resi and not allot of miles than a 200+ day isn't really all that. Sure, it sucks getting in and out of the truck that many times but following the methods sure helps. We have some routes that will start out commercial and lead into resi that is several miles off area and they have between 135-155 stops but if they cut the commercial off the routes need at least 160 of all resi to plan. I always heard, and continue to hear, veteran drivers say "I'll be out until 10:00 if they send me out with 170 stops" and was not looking forward to running those routes for the first time. When finally did I was shocked at how fast and easy the tops came off. I had 100 stops off at lunch. Walked all 100 and then filled my belly during my one hour lunch then ended up back at the center around 5:30. I guess what I'm saying is that the old saying "Don't knock it till you've tried it" comes to mind.

some1else

Banned
we had one driver top 400 1 day last christmass (with helper). ive not run the route during peak, but with its normall its around 225 town houses/planned neighboorhods with about 75 miles (only 20 miles on area) and can be done by 5 with 2 hrs. christmass the townhouses are so heavy that the slow areas are cut and i belive his best was over 4 hours of bonus...

TheDick

Non-peak-:peaceful:before the lunch class-action I did 191 stops on split car that had 6-9 areas:surprised: all four corners of town. RTB @ 10:40pm-had breakfast at Nations:whiteflag: at 11:15 PM that night. That sucked. No pat on the back. Ignored pretty much the next day. I should have printed out the ODS message that told me to attempt every package on car. That was before i started reading my contract.:knockedout:

8Years2Go

Back in the late 80's, I along with a bunch of other drivers dilivered GM ballots for their new medical plans. These were routes on top of the regular routes and we would take our P-600's loaded with 6 or so tote boxes and deliver 400 plus stops a day. If my mind is remembering correctly (which doesn't happen alot now a days), this lasted maybe a week. These were like mail routes and we would park and deliver a street or two at a time. Yes these were envelopes, but a package is a package! Needless to say, Dayton WAS a GM town back then.

NHDRVR

120-130 is average That happens to be about our building average as well. We have about 78 routes a day (since the layoffs) and we are not dispatched with anything less. They will cut a run before that happens.