What is the most weird reason you've seen someone get fired for?

GameCockFan

I was once called into the office when I was a package car driver right before the pcm. Center manager is sitting at his desk, says he's been reviewing my file and my work history is unsatisfactory and I'm fired. This actually was coming from division manager above him who I cursed out on the phone. Got probably 5-10 terminations that year. All working terminations, none stuck, both DM and Center manager are now fired. LOL. Once I got called into office by another sup. Write up for something stupid/ maybe fired/suspended can't remember. He says, you look upset. I say yes, I'm so upset I don't feel like I can work safely today, see you tomorrow. I walked out.

Grey

Ive also heard about a guy breaking his ankle on a sunday night, he waited all night, then went to work, he walked in (limping) and the manager noticed he was walking slow, then 10mins after while fixing his air he claimed he slipped, that didnt fly lol

10 minutes? I would've taken a dive as soon as i passed security.

Returntosender

Some people get away with stuff. Come to work late everday, talks to people at the fence line instead of working. Mgt hides in PC to take pictures of this employee but nothing happens.

you can search this topic for dozens of examples. maybe not weird but one of our feeder drivers brought his girlfriend along with him on his run and it was the district manager that caught him when he saw the girlfriend practically sitting in his lap.

if I did this I would have them wear an extra set of browns.
Something id like to do with my gf someday in a PC Car she can be my helper lol jk. But, imagine bring your kid to work day or something?

BrownArmy

One guy I heard about got fired when the sups popped the back door of the truck - surprise inspection?.

Guy had a spread of magazines and was...in the process of driver releasing.

Another guy got busted smoking weed in the back of the truck...the mechanics complained that his truck always smelled 'skunky'.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We had a guy a few years ago claimed his mother died,and we was out for several days,paid. A month later his mother called the center and asked the OMS to leave him a message.......it was epic

theslinger

Guy got a signature from a scantily clad women, went back afterwards to peep through wibdow. Women told her husband after she saw him. Husband went berserk, found another UPS driver, almost got into a physical confrontation before the wife came out of the car yelling "that wasn't him!". Original driver got his job back after at panels. Took a long, unpaid vacation.

box_beeyotch

Guy got a signature from a scantily clad women, went back afterwards to peep through wibdow. Women told her husband after she saw him. Husband went berserk, found another UPS driver, almost got into a physical confrontation before the wife came out of the car yelling "that wasn't him!". Original driver got his job back after at panels. Took a long, unpaid vacation.

Whores will be whores.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I just chuckled because you wrote "You're blaming the woman?" and then right below that your sig line says "Yes, she did this all by herself"
I know you're referring to your granddaughter but looked funny.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Something id like to do with my gf someday in a PC Car she can be my helper lol jk. But, imagine bring your kid to work day or something?
We have a charity event once a year where I get to bring my little guy driving in my truck. He had a goofy mohawk in this pic.

e064vc.jpg

Last edited: