What is the stupidest thing that you seen a fellow employee do.. or heard that they did

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Back when we had cash cod's. Driver conned an old lady to order stuff. She had dementia. He took and sold it. Got caught by management. Was asked to sign off. He agreed. Left quickly. They cleaned out his locker. He was ripping off cod tags for 7-8 yrs. When they added them up it was north of 10k.

KOG72

I’m full of it
We had a driver taking regular checks for cod's that were suppose to cashier check or money order, checks bounced driver had to pay all of the money back,between 10,000 to 15,000 dollars.

brown67

Preloaded steals a box of DVDs. Runs outside and puts the box in his trunk. Sup had just pulled into work and saw him. Fired.

dudebro

I worked for an IE division manager for one day. He was transferred to the Midwest, where after a few months he put on a Halloween mask and robbed the center of all COD money on a Saturday. He got over 180k. Only problem was, while making his getaway, the sawed off shotgun he used fell off his vehicle and was recovered by police. They traced it to his dad, who'd given it to him years earlier. In the trunk of his girlfriend's car, they found some of the 175k and the mask....

Last edited:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I knew of a driver over a decade ago who with a friend screwed ups big time. Until they got caught. Friend of the driver would ship packages through ups. He would insure them for tons of money. The driver would then deliver them to his buddy (the guy lived off his route obviously) then claim they were lost or stolen. They would split the profits of the insurance. They made over 100k each from what I hear until they got caught.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I knew of a driver over a decade ago who with a friend screwed ups big time. Until they got caught. Friend of the driver would ship packages through ups. He would insure them for tons of money. The driver would then deliver them to his buddy (the guy lived off his route obviously) then claim they were lost or stolen. They would split the profits of the insurance. They made over 100k each from what I hear until they got caught.
100k each? I think UPS would have caught on way sooner than that