What is the stupidest thing that you seen a fellow employee do.. or heard that they did

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Part-time supe. ( who couldn't find his arse with both hands) was walking down a shut off conveyor belt and walked directly into one of those large fans with the fully enclosed cage. Forty years of dirt and filth engulfed him in a nanosecond.

Looked like one of those cartoons from the 50's where someone is holding a round bomb with a lit fuse, and then it explodes!

This was so long ago, that the supes. were still required to wear white dress shirts with a tie.
Just picture the devastation.

Boulevard859710

I remember we had just got EDD and there was a glitch and I was unable to download. I ended up running the route the old way. My On Car the next day told me upper management was freaking out about it. I was thinking they didn't have a problem with me doing it that way last week now all of a sudden they're worried I won't know what to do?! Smdh

PT Car Washer

I remember we had just got EDD and there was a glitch and I was unable to download. I ended up running the route the old way. My On Car the next day told me upper management was freaking out about it. I was thinking they didn't have a problem with me doing it that way last week now all of a sudden they're worried I won't know what to do?! Smdh
Define "upper management".

CleverNameHere

Is it going to take catastrophic service failures for weeks on end to finally decide that maybe UPS actually needs more and bigger buildings, cars, routes, feeder moves, and employees?
I always thought UPS was pro-active, not reactive.

If something doesn't change anyway, it will ruin the company more or less. All I've seen is guys rolling out in the morning progressively more angry and stressed as time goes by. Not a good recipe for "the face of the company." All the poop rolls downhill and into package cars and drivers shoulders. Gotta be a better way.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Part-time supe. ( who couldn't find his arse with both hands) was walking down a shut off conveyor belt and walked directly into one of those large fans with the fully enclosed cage. Forty years of dirt and filth engulfed him in a nanosecond.

Looked like one of those cartoons from the 50's where someone is holding a round bomb with a lit fuse, and then it explodes!

This was so long ago, that the supes. were still required to wear white dress shirts with a tie.
I would have fallen to both knees pointing and laughing

FilingBluesFL

I heard once a supervisor was doing a female driver from another center in his office at the building.

I also heard they got caught, and the "receiving" female employee, got to watch a security video of them in action, and had to explain what was going on to LP and District Manager.

I just wish I could have been there... Not to watch or participate, but to see the look on their faces as they were shown the video lol That had to have been classic.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I heard once a supervisor was doing a female driver from another center in his office at the building.

I also heard they got caught, and the "receiving" female employee, got to watch a security video of them in action, and had to explain what was going on to LP and District Manager.

I just wish I could have been there... Not to watch or participate, but to see the look on their faces as they were shown the video lol That had to have been classic.
I hope she explained it in vivid detail, like explaining every position.

clean hairy

So, he did not know his Safe Work Methods, or it wouldn't have happened!
Specifically, Falling/Fixed Objects, and to "Keep your eyes ahead of your work!

jaker

trolling
I will tell on myself , during Christmas I would have my wife put on a brown shirt and have her ride back with me to the hub

After I punched out we would get dinner then drive home

LS Nerd

I wasn't there for this, but I got a story from a coworker about how someone got fired for taking a single gatorade powder packet. Package split open, and when someone came to look they noticed his water bottle was suspiciously a new, flavorful, and refreshing color.