What is the UPS policy on earrings?

rod

Retired 22 years
I had never heard the "Pirate Song" before. Good one. (not so sure about them "tight, shiny pants though):peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
Re: What else is unmanly?

What else?

Glad you asked, Over!

Here are a couple more unmanly things I thought of!

If you drive one of those new VW Bugs, THAT is a girls car! (the original ones are OK).

If you put brush guards on your Lexus SUV to make it look manly, IT DOESN'T WORK! We all know you don't take the Lexus off-road.

If you jack up your Nissan/Toyota/rice-burner to make it look manly, it doesn't work either. Sell it and get an friend-250 (a MANs truck).

Jewelry other than a wedding ring is unmanly.

If you like listening to Barry Manilow, that is unmanly.

I'll try to add some more tomorrow...... !

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
John Wayne wasn't all he was cracked up to be. He actually went out of his way to avoid being drafted. While a lot of the male actors of that time volunteered for service Wayne wasn't one of them. It has been argued that the only reason he became a star was that all the other actors were off doing their duty to their country and he was one of the few left hanging around Hollywood. P.S. He also hated horses and western wear.:sad-little:. What do you think about that--pilgrim?:peaceful:
OMG whats next from you ROD??? are you gonnah tear apart THE BABE and really start a war on this site!!!! Yes The Babe was a very talented pitcher in Boston ,finished his career here as an outfielder!!

Covemastah

ROD is your real name marion?? and maybe you got picked on by the other drivers who had manley names!!! are you like the boy named Sue !!!! lol lol lol lol

Covemastah

Over 9.5!!!!!!!!! as we discussed on our snowy ride to Bangor Me. last year ,there were at least 4 of us manly feeder drivers who all agreed it was ''OK'' to take a woman & her mother to see "" Barry Manilow"" if and only if said woman would agree to partake in a certain exercise with you after getting rid of said ""mother'' after concert!! with only one exception being if ""said mother'' was HOT she could for then and only then join in!!!! {feeder man law BanME peak ride 2007}

P

pickup

that's an odd looking black lab, Correct me if I am wrong, is there a little bit of pit bull in that fine looking speciman?

browndevil

that's an odd looking black lab, Correct me if I am wrong, is there a little bit of pit bull in that fine looking speciman?
I should have specified he is a black lab mix. When the picture was taken he was 4 months old. Good eyes, I have been asked by many people if he has any pit in him. My vet says no. I got him off my route where one of my customers watched him be abandoned in a city park. He is a great mellow dog:happy2:

diesel96

]

As for the umanly insinuations, I have been into rock and roll and motorcycles all of my life and tattoos and earrings and things of that nature kind of go hand and hand with those interests. Yes, I have a couple of tattoos also. My wife thinks it's cool and so do my kids. But...

I might not have the earring and tattoos now if I could go back in time. When I think of my kids getting them it makes me cringe. One of the unfortunate aspects of life is you cannot expect your kids not to do something if your doing it. And my kids don't need to adorn their bodies with anything to be perfect.

Your were going strong until you wrote, but......
Your kids will grow to be their own person, believe me. If you can't change them, join them, like I did. We got tat's together outside his Military base.:wink2:

OMG whats next from you ROD??? are you gonnah tear apart THE BABE and really start a war on this site!!!! Yes The Babe was a very talented pitcher in Boston ,finished his career here as an outfielder!!

Rod only stated the truth, is it that hard to accept? Lets not get started about the Bambino, he was quite a player .....on and OFF the field. Not exactly and young lad's role model.....

Over 9.5!!!!!!!!! as we discussed on our snowy ride to Bangor Me. last year ,there were at least 4 of us manly feeder drivers who all agreed it was ''OK'' to take a woman & her mother to see "" Barry Manilow"" if and only if said woman would agree to partake in a certain exercise with you after getting rid of said ""mother'' after concert!! with only one exception being if ""said mother'' was HOT she could for then and only then join in!!!! {feeder man law BanME peak ride 2007}

If thats what it takes to partake in certain exercises it's time to ship both woman and her mother to the Copa-Kanbana.:peaceful:....

rod

Retired 22 years

Covemaster -I would NEVER belittle The Babe. He was a hard drinking, womenizing manly man. (although he did have a funny way of running) P.S. To answer your other question my name isn't Rod ,although it's an interesting story how I got that nickname. One on these nights when I'm PWI (posting while intoxicated) I might tell that story - but tonight isn't the night. :peaceful: Sorry UpState -Rod don't stand for "Really Old Driver"

over9five

Staff member

I remember that trip well! A lot of things got brought up under the "100 mile from the building" clause!
There are exceptions to every rule. I don't think he enjoyed the concert, but he did what he had to do!!!!! Gotta respect a guy who would do that!

over9five

Staff member
Is it manly to have a picture of a my black lab as my avatar? Is it manly to call said black lab my best friend?:happy2:

Yes, that is manly! (and a fine looking dog!)

BUT!!!! Have you ever seen a man out walking with one of those little dogs (you know, barely bigger than a cat)? This ranks a 10 on the unmanly scale! At least bring your wife so if another man sees you, he will assume the little yapper is hers!
Some comedian once said that an alien watching this would assume the dog was the higher life form, and the one following the dog picking up poop was a lower form of life!