What is the UPS policy on earrings?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Over.....we have a guy around here who walks a very big dog...however it's a standard poodle with the faggy poodle cut. Definitely not high on the macho scale to my eyes.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I loved that 100 mile rule, we had a lot of fun that day !!! also miss going for that chili at Bob Horton's!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Over.....we have a guy around here who walks a very big dog...however it's a standard poodle with the faggy poodle cut. Definitely not high on the macho scale to my eyes.
You are right MORELUCK !!!! No man would own a poodle, not even walk one!!!

browndevil

You are right MORELUCK !!!! No man would own a poodle, not even walk one!!!
Have you ever read any Steinbeck? He had one and wrote a book called "Travels with Charly" his standard poodle and his best friend. On a side note this breed makes a great city dog. The don't require a lot of exercise.:happy2:
I personally find them to be neurotic and have been bitten by one on route:sad-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I need to clear this up......loves poodles as a breed. It's guys walking poodles that looks weird to me.

Let's face it, if you are needing a dog that doesn't shed, you are looking at poodles or schnauzer or blends of them.

Poodles are very smart dogs. The most overrated dog in my opinion are yellow labs. We have 2 on my street and they both are meaner than hell!

rod

Retired 22 years
I had to go to the doctor 3 times in my 30 for dog bites. ALL were poodles. I wouldn't give you a nickle for every poodle in the world.:peaceful: They might be smart dogs but they are way overly protective and should never be allowed out when the UPS guy shows up.

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Have you ever read any Steinbeck? He had one and wrote a book called "Travels with Charly" his standard poodle and his best friend. On a side note this breed makes a great city dog. The don't require a lot of exercise.:happy2:
I personally find them to be neurotic and have been bitten by one on route:sad-very:
That was a great book!