What is this?

DS

Fenderbender
There used to be a thread like this before,but I can't remember what it was called.
Post a photo and let everyone guess what it is.
Anyone NOT know what this is?
bubba_kush_weed_nov_2010.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Looks like collard greens to me. Boil em up, add vinegar and hot sauce and enjoy.
You don't need acid to know we are only the imagination of ourselves when we choose to forget what we've learned .
Sorry, your tag line hit a nerve.Death is real! Plan on it.
No it's not collard greens...:uphere:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I put every bread product in the freezer. Take out as I need it. No throwing away here.
A muffin is like 30-40 seconds on thaw in the microwave. The other way is throwing $$$ away!!

DS

Fenderbender
Is there any wildlife experts out there? Some Animal has decided our back deck is a good place to relieve itself.
This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks this has happened.Whatever it is has to climb a big set of wooden stairs to get
to this particular spot.The dropping seem to contain seeds and roughage.Can anyone help us figure out what kind
of animals poo looks like this?
P1000730_zpsbc743d14.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Is there any wildlife experts out there? Some Animal has decided our back deck is a good place to relieve itself.
This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks this has happened.Whatever it is has to climb a big set of wooden stairs to get
to this particular spot.The dropping seem to contain seeds and roughage.Can anyone help us figure out what kind
P1000730_zpsbc743d14.jpg
Could you get some more pictures of it from different angles? Put a ruler beside it too so we can get an idea on the size.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
P1000730_zpsbc743d14.jpg
Could you get some more pictures of it from different angles? Put a ruler beside it too so we can get an idea on the size.

You can analyze a turd but, it's still a turd.

DS

Fenderbender
I guess it could be raccoon...just googled it,but fox poo looks more like it.
No bears around here that I know of.