What is your best reply to,"What is it?"

UPSGUY72

I usually say I don't know. Sometimes at a business I'll add and don't care either it's just cardboard to me. When they give me a funny look or say something I just reply when I start wondering what in the boxes I deliver it's time to start looking for another job.

9.5er

Group of guys sitting around the break room. I go over to the normal guy that signs for boxes and hand him the diad board. He says "what is it" I say "Gag balls and :censored2:s and it has your name on it"
He never asked again. Couple of those guys laugh when I deliver still.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Group of guys sitting around the break room. I go over to the normal guy that signs for boxes and hand him the diad board. He says "what is it" I say "Gag balls and :censored2:s and it has your name on it"
LMFAO!

Indecisi0n

I got a box of those just last week.

SCV good to go sir.

"You tell me, you ordered it."

That shut them up real quick, but after seeing the look on their face, I've decided not to use that one anymore unless I'm dealing with an :censored2:.

BrownArmy

Is that for us?

(No, I'm bringing you a package for a completely different business in a completely different town).

What is it?

(Absolutely no idea, don't know, don't care).

Who is it for?

(It's for XXX).

We didn't order anything.

(Clearly you did, or someone involved in your organization did, because, look, I'm here with a package!)

That person doesn't work here.

(They do - I've met them before - they just chose to have their Zappos delivered to their workplace instead of their domicile, and I thank them, because even though it's personal chit, I still have to deliver by the 15:00 cut-off for the NDA saver).

Do I have to sign for that?

(Yes, that's why I'm waving my 'do-I-have-to-sign-it thingy' in your general direction with a sense of urgency).

Geo926

What is that a big box of money?

Yeh just save me some alright? Hardy har har. Man the total cheese we deal with everyday with some of these clowns.