What is your NDA pick up drop time

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I both So. Cal. hubs I have driven for, the Air-trailers leave the building at 6pm for east bound NDA and at 8pm for the west bound. Just wondering what the different drop times are across the country...I'm assuming it is later the further east you go...

some1else

Banned
we are supposed to get our air in by 2000 if we are later than that we are supposed to get someone to shuttle it. but the trailer doesnt leave until 2045-- east coast

NHDRVR

We have to be back at the bldg. by 7:45 but it's actually around 8 that the trailer leaves.

I had a crazy thought though....

If I was expected back to the bldg. earlier maybe, just maybe, my dispatch could be lighter??

Oops, someone just slapped my hands...

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
1645 for East Coast Bound 1900 for West Coast. Lately our center manager is on our backs for the shuttle leaving late, wants to know what the problem is. This the new "Flavor of the Month" gripe.

Just Lurking

Questions for the West Coasters - How do you have to times for NDA being back. Do you double trip to drop off east coast NDA than pick-up more NDA only for west coast area afterwards.
Just trying to understand how you control not getting any NDA after east coast area if you can still pick-up west coast area.
Sure there is many understanding people if say have yes to one NDA and no to another NDA at 1830.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Questions for the West Coasters - How do you have to times for NDA being back. Do you double trip to drop off east coast NDA than pick-up more NDA only for west coast area afterwards.
Just trying to understand how you control not getting any NDA after east coast area if you can still pick-up west coast area.
Sure there is many understanding people if say have yes to one NDA and no to another NDA at 1830.

We are generally(yeah right) dispatched so we can bring in all our NDA in by 6pm and be done and under 9.5 for the day. In the event that we wont return by 6pm we need to drop our east bound NDA(drop times vary by distance from hub my loop is 5pm) and have it shuttled to the building. If we don't have any east bound NDA we have a couple extra hours to bring it in ourselves.